Peek-A-Boo

Dual Handgun

Peek-A-Boo

Next Patch ?
Do u wanna see this in EFT?

CqtwgOcWgAIBJsg.jpg

• Upvote 1

Airbornemedic75

No.  Even though possible, realistically, it is completely impractical.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

No, Rambo. :D Very much not a realistic situation for any point in life... other than living out your Matrix fantasies. :betoung:

• Sad 1

Malakh

This has absolutely nothing to do in a realistic survival game. Duel weapons are basically for arcady type of games, like Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein, and so forth.

• Sad 1

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

@Airbornemedic75 & @Malakh

Apparently @HalfDeadSamurai is pretty sad he didn't buy DukeNukemMatrixDoomenStein. :betoung:

ZLhhgP8.gif.52f456c4a3b6bde65c9ee4541afdd600.gif

Wake up n smell the gunpowder kiddo... You bought into a proper shooter this time. :bewhink:

• Like 1

Eustace_CS

Twin SMG would make SMGs more or less viable...

Although fine-tuning animations for it will be a real pain.

I can't imagine 10+ seconds reloading both and/or switching flashlight/laser modes.

HalfDeadSamurai

@Gr8WhiteBuffalo So you're telling me that dual wielding two glocks is not something someone irl could/would do? most encounters in Factory take place under 10 meters away from one another so unless you have you have Donald Trump hands then i don't see an issue other then the fact that i'm 99% sure you've never fired a real gun in your life after reading the ignorance you're spreading in this thread alone. Contrary to popular belief Airsoft and paintball doesn't count o.O

jWm0b.gif

• Hot 1

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
3 hours ago, HalfDeadSamurai said:

So you're telling me that dual wielding two glocks is not something someone irl could/would do?

No, bud... we all said its not practical in a real life situation like in Tarkov. And that made you so sad you had to sad face each one of us... was pretty funny, actually. So I shared my amusement with my co-sadness-mates. :betoung:

i'm 99% sure you've never fired a real gun in your life

Well, Ive never fired one in each hand at the same time... xD Ill be 100% honest and tell you Ive never one-handed either. But Ive shot a P226 and a Kimber 1911. Total blast and I cant wait to do it again. :D 

My question is, have you ever dual-fired(or even, ya know... just fired...)? Howd that reloading procedure work out for ya? xDxDxD 

most encounters in Factory take place under 10 meters away from one another

And? As stated above, when you run out of bullets, what you gonna do? Throw it at him? xD 
Im half tempted to start following you, just to see how well you do once manual mag reloading comes in to play. :betoung:

reading the ignorance you're spreading in this thread alone

What was ignorant? Im curious. 

On 3/21/2018 at 1:18 PM, Gr8WhiteBuffalo said:

Very much not a realistic situation for any point in life... other than living out your Matrix fantasies.

Other than at a range, or in the woods with your buds, where are you ever going to realistically employ dual pistols? Hunting Wabbits? xD 

12 hours ago, Gr8WhiteBuffalo said:

Apparently @HalfDeadSamurai is pretty sad he didn't buy DukeNukemMatrixDoomenStein.

You were so sad you shared it with all of us... xD 

12 hours ago, Gr8WhiteBuffalo said:

You bought into a proper shooter this time

Escape from Tarkov is a shooter which does not feature dual handed weapons, unlike: Doom, Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein, The Matrix.

Either Im blind... or you and the rest of the world hace a different understanding of the word, "ignorance". If anything, the content - let alone the formatting - points to your very own bout of ignorance. xD I love it when puppies chase their tails... so cute. :x

Love and kisses,
Your worst nightmare... *Rambo voice* 

xDxDxD 

giphy.gif

HalfDeadSamurai
14 hours ago, Gr8WhiteBuffalo said:

Other than at a range, or in the woods with your buds, where are you ever going to realistically employ dual pistols? Hunting Wabbits? xD 

I can name 3 right the bat to start with, 1: Hunting with Dick Cheney. 2: Attending anything that has to do with ANTIFA. & 3: Zombie Apocalypse Bro,  (Drops Mic & Walks off stage...) 

Dual_wielding_Chang.jpg

36_awesome_dual_wielding_epic_win_guns_police_weapons-s750x600-158405.jpg

Edited by HalfDeadSamurai

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
59 minutes ago, HalfDeadSamurai said:

I can name 3 right the bat to start with, 1: Hunting with Dick Cheney. 2: Attending anything that has to do with ANTIFA. & 3: Zombie Apocalypse Bro,  (Drops Mic & Walks off stage...) 

Dual_wielding_Chang.jpg

36_awesome_dual_wielding_epic_win_guns_police_weapons-s750x600-158405.jpg

Yous a funny guy. :begood: 

Ken Jeong is a fave, funny as hell. 

That police raid pic... Only in Russia. xD

njdaemon

Splendid idea..

DOUBLE.jpg

dark2000
On 3/23/2018 at 11:24 PM, njdaemon said:

Splendid idea..

DOUBLE.jpg

Damn... those shaders for minecraft are looking fine...