TheColdVein

The Trader's Greed Event Starts Now!

NigerianHostle
52 minutes ago, valink618 said:

Time to burn every stack of roubles

wipe is coming

1 minute ago, Yammit said:

Everything too expensive now i am mid lvl player, event fail,  i agree.

I go play something else until wipe.

im off to go play some fortnite or arma until the wipe.  this double the price thing is over the top. hackers are out in full force as well

necuja

OH MY!! It seems the Mechanic has dropped his stash of bitcoins!! Bitcoin spawn chance has increased 30 fold now!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Maki_Nishikino
3 minutes ago, necuja said:

OH MY!! It seems the Mechanic has dropped his stash of bitcoins!! Bitcoin spawn chance has increased 30 fold now!

O_O

TheHappyMile

bitcoinception O.o

KailJoric

On the bright side this means Wipe incoming since Nikita said he wanted an event prior to wipe. On the downside of all the choices of events that were discussed in Klean's stream this was the one that I liked the least.

It doesn't impact a majority of the players, but the ones it does impact it actually hurts. Typically an event is suppose to be something all players, within reason, can truly enjoy. This one is kinda "ehhhhhh" to me. It's like "hey wipe incoming..." is about all it says.

The downside here is that many players don't hang out in Klean's stream so they've got no clue what's going on and are probably flippin out.

Now, the question of the day is will the wipe be tomorrow, or sometime next week? I'm hoping for tomorrow cause this "event" is in all honestly pretty lame. Would have been if instead of doubling prices just make all equipment free but the traders don't pay you for anything. That would have given newer players a chance to "buy" the big guns and gear and everyone would be willing to run around all crazy shooting stuff up. Oh well, there is always next time and hopefully BSG learns from mistakes.

Skemba

Don't like this shenanigans personally....

AlJabberwock
9 minutes ago, TheHappyMile said:

bitcoinception O.o

:) My entry:

'Bitcoinoperated'

Nice touches in my opinion.  End Times calls for chaos, and Tarkov does 'chaos' in its special, brutal way as anyone in a three (OR EVEN FOUR-WAY) clusterf encounter knows...  LOL and thanks for the fun, guys. 

GlockuFy

Just killed 4 geared players, and I went in with a hatchet only!  Maybe this event will be fun xD.

• Upvote 1

EliteDoge

When is wipe?

SKRA_berserkr

Anyone knows how to trade USD in RUB? Without using much money

• Confused 1

Maki_Nishikino
Just now, EliteDoge said:

When is wipe?

Soon.

Just now, SKRA_berserkr said:

Anyone knows how to trade USD in RUB? Without using much money

I don't understand?

cypherflow

naaaah, make it cheaper ¬¬

galakty_

I just did Delivery from the Past and You unlocked vendors... Ehhh, okay, I wont be mad! 

Thanks! AKM Im coming! Two milion roubles to spend!

SKRA_berserkr
3 минуты назад, Maki_Nishikino сказал:

Soon.

I don't understand?

I have about 200k usd and 1 mil rub. Any methods i can convert USD in RUB. Because when i reselling R11 to skier i loose about 100k on each

Maki_Nishikino
1 minute ago, SKRA_berserkr said:

I have about 200k usd and 1 mil rub. Any methods i can convert USD in RUB. Because when i reselling R11 to skier i loose about 100k on each

I'll look after this raid I am in or someone else answers.

Mike556

BSG are you feeling well....?? Why in the name of holy mother would you turn prices UP??? Again you show the community that all the high levels will het even more things to kill us low leveled with!!!!  And turning the price up is just pure pathetic! Give us other players a ducking chance in this god forsaken game! And yes, im both happy and angry that you do this. But for real, developers need to get a realitycheck. If you keep giving high level players advantage, you will loose a big player base, wich someone mentioned earlier, but closed the post, and probably banned OP for it.

Hope there is alot of players who agree with what Im writing now.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Maki_Nishikino
7 minutes ago, Mike556 said:

-snip-

My guess is because otherwise everyone and their mom that can afford it will be fully decked out for tons and tons of raids. 

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Seregil_Sho

I don't understand why everyone is complaining.

The players that had anything before the event will still have everything unless they loose it in a raid.

Whatever you loot in a raid now also is sold for twice the price.

Everyone who is a beginner, still is a beginner.

Only advantage is, now everybody can buy everything from the traders. As long as you still loot stuff to sell in a raid, nothing really changed for you...

And besides all that, a WIPE is incomming. So you will loose everything anyway ^^

Edited by Seregil

Mike556
1 minute ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

My guess is because otherwise everyone and their mom that can afford it will be fully decked out in tons and tons of raids. 

Its not fair for us new players and low leveled players. Its just not fun... You probably dont understand because you have 5million dollars, rubles and euros

Maki_Nishikino
4 minutes ago, Mike556 said:

Its not fair for us new players and low leveled players. Its just not fun... You probably dont understand because you have 5million dollars, rubles and euros

I don't have much, lol. I just reset my accout so I can have more money. I was sitting on around 200,000 RUB. Also, Bitcoin drops are up by 30% right now.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino
  • Like 1

Seregil_Sho
vor 4 Minuten schrieb Mike556:

And you probably don't understand, that we all where low level players once. But we leveld up, got better, earned some money.

You can do it too, even in this event. Just hang in there =D

TAW_Fresco

Well, I already had max level traders.... so why make it more expensive for me, don't really feel like splashing 2500$ on an M4

• Upvote 2

Dutchshotkiller

I would suggest to give everyone 1 billion Rubles + 1 billion euro + 1 billion dollars + and couple bitcoin, then everyone will Burn money + everyone gets a chance to use every gun. Also Gear Fear would be decreased to all of us. 

Edited by Dutchshotkiller
  • Like 1

Maki_Nishikino
1 minute ago, TAW_Fresco said:

Well, I already had max level traders.... so why make it more expensive for me, don't really feel like splashing 2500$ on an M4

You don't make up the majority. Why does it matter? Wipe is soon anyways so just burn the money up.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

TAW_Fresco
Just now, Maki_Nishikino said:

You don't make up the majority. 

Well, I don't really care, $2500 on an M4 is stupid, and so is 350 roubles for a single SP-6 round

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1