TheColdVein

The Trader's Greed Event Starts Now!

Maki_Nishikino
2 minutes ago, Dutchshotkiller said:

I would suggest to give everyone 1 billion Rubles + 1 billion euro + 1 billion dollars + and couple bitcoin, then everyone will Burn money + everyone gets a change to use every gun. Also Gear Fear would be decreased to all of us. 

Well, in that case why not make it a free for all. Everyone is going to be using an RSASS, lol.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Mike556
1 minute ago, Dutchshotkiller said:

I would suggest to give everyone 1 billion Rubles + 1 billion euro + 1 billion dollars + and couple bitcoin, then everyone will Burn money + everyone gets a chance to use every gun. Also Gear Fear would be decreased to all of us. 

Totally agree! Couldnt have said it better. Give ALL a chance.

Maki_Nishikino
Just now, TAW_Fresco said:

Well, I don't really care, $2500 on an M4 is stupid, and so is 350 roubles for a single SP-6 round

Read my edit.

TAW_Fresco
4 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Read my edit.

I know the wipe is soon so why dothey care about the economy, just make everything free, would let everyone really test it...

Pluss 500 roubles for a Lugerr CCI round is extortionate.

EDIT: Its 580,000 roubles for a RSASS

Edited by TAW_Fresco
  • Like 1

Snafy

fix the damn scav's i shoot him like 15 times with an RSASS and he just 1 taps me with a shotgun while i have a fast mt and a fort 

really started to get on my nerves 

Maki_Nishikino
1 minute ago, TAW_Fresco said:

I know the wipe is soon so why dothey care about the economy, just make everything free, would let everyone really test it...

Pluss 500 roubles for a Lugerr CCI round is extortionate.

Because everyone is going to be using the RSASS and Fort Armor. I guarantee it and it will become very stale after a few hours. 

TAW_Fresco
Just now, Maki_Nishikino said:

Because everyone is going to be using the RSASS and Fort Armor. I guarantee it and it will become very stale after a few hours. 

Better than it being 580k Rub for a RSASS

Maki_Nishikino
Just now, TAW_Fresco said:

Better than it being 580k Rub for a RSASS

Nobody is going to move, everyone is just going to camp.

Seregil_Sho
vor 1 Minute schrieb Maki_Nishikino:

Nobody is going to move, everyone is just going to camp.

Are you talking about the opinions stated here or in-game? :D

Maki_Nishikino
2 minutes ago, Seregil said:

Are you talking about the opinions stated here or in-game? :D

Both now you bring it up.

Sir_Mossy
2 hours ago, P0weredge said:

This doesn't accomplish anything beside making penetrating ammo available for everyone, you buy for double you sell for double .

So you'd rather the no-lifes who stare at the traders to instantly buy all of the AP ammo just keep hoarding the ammo and having the advantage over the people who don't? Sorry, but now it's an even playing field. Start playing smarter and maybe it won't be a big deal.

• Confused 1

Maki_Nishikino
39 minutes ago, SKRA_berserkr said:

I have about 200k usd and 1 mil rub. Any methods i can convert USD in RUB. Because when i reselling R11 to skier i loose about 100k on each

• Like 1

TongueFu
2 hours ago, ConnorMagill said:

not an even advantage because the lowbies don't have nearly as much and little cash and are not nearly as experienced enough to get the kills to make more money. They can find out how max traders feel by just looking them up online.

I just got to L22. Been playing a couple weeks. I make 500k to 1 mil rubles a day in Scav runs alone. Making money in this game is very, very easy. Killing the m-effing PMC that just popped up in front of you fully geared with your pistol is hard....

12 minutes ago, Snafy said:

fix the damn scav's i shoot him like 15 times with an RSASS and he just 1 taps me with a shotgun while i have a fast mt and a fort 

really started to get on my nerves 

You missed 15 times. :P

-cso

Honestly I'm not sure how i feel about this event.... Yes it is unfair for people that already have max level traders and stuff, however it is good for the noobs to this game that dont have much or want to use for example IFAKS or RSASS's before the wipe.... i think it would be awesome if everything was either free or very cheap for ALL players.... that way people that are like level 10 can use m4s every raid.... I think that the people that are higher level have an even BIGGER advantage now because we know most of the game and maps like the back of our hands... and therefor if some noob spends all of their money on 1 bad gearset the people that are good at the game just made like 500k because of this update and the person that just lost it quits the game or just doesnt play till this is over.... Personally this doesnt really make sense to me but it is cool that you guys thought about changing up the game a little before wipe.... Like if you agree!

• Upvote 1

dc_laffpat

will I have at least 24 hours to lose all my equipment?

CapitanChronic

Well it is going to be wonderful looking at all the levels I didn't get but I won't be able to do much since I got less than 500k roubles. :/ maybe ill get lucky and make a really decent set and never die lol

Maki_Nishikino
5 minutes ago, captainsonic said:

Well it is going to be wonderful looking at all the levels I didn't get but I won't be able to do much since I got less than 500k roubles. :/ maybe ill get lucky and make a really decent set and never die lol

What you see now is only of fraction of what will be in the game on release.

TAW_Fresco

Is it just me or have SCAVS been put on roids and speed, and given aimlock?

Fr0s7

Time to uh, Doki Doki dash off the game cause nothing is loading for me and I'm getting a lot of errors :D

Maki_Nishikino
2 minutes ago, TAW_Fresco said:

Is it just me or have SCAVS been put on roids and speed, and given aimlock?

I was running at the construction site on Customs and found myself behind two of them frozen still, they did not even turn around as I was running up behind them.

P0weredge
30 minutes ago, Sir_Mossy said:

So you'd rather the no-lifes who stare at the traders to instantly buy all of the AP ammo just keep hoarding the ammo and having the advantage over the people who don't? Sorry, but now it's an even playing field. Start playing smarter and maybe it won't be a big deal.

Dude, i wasn't complaining about ammo being available for all plebs, i was just stating that this "event" doesn't do anything you buy for double you sell for double ... useless.

Matthazard

Cool event, wish my gpu wasn't fried so I could check it outxD

Neyreyan

Why not just WIPE already because ever since the rumors of wipe were heard, the players have either brought better equipment to raids giving no chance to new players or started to play agressive giving no chance to new players.

A lot of people are selling their gamma containers so a new player like me wasted a lot of money on a gamma container and various gear to test so i don't have much money left

Also, as a new player just improving my skills the "natural way" i lost more progress that i thought and i just want to grind the skills so i won't play until wipe.

In this state of the game, new players won't learn much from the gameplay.

I just feel this is a big middle finger to newer players(new=1-2 months) since it interupts our training and i won't play until wipe since there are a lot of things that will change. The early game without gamma container will be very rough but i hope they make keys limited use.

Maki_Nishikino

@Neyreyan Why not wipe already? Because the patch is not released.

njdaemon

just wondering.. will players still get a keybar and whatever else it was that was given as a gift a few months ago?