TheColdVein

The Trader's Greed Event Starts Now!

TalRasha
1 hour ago, Kedzie said:

Please wipe and release new content. We're getting bored over here...

I would say opposite. Keep it without a wipe as long as possible and find out how to adjust it to make the "endgame" last longer than 3 months. Because now it looks like everyone has everything and they just want to start all over again. But the long term objective of the game is "no wipes" only progress in terms of better equip, better character stats etc. Or do we want seasons like in Diablo ? I dont, I dont want wipes, I want unlimited level, and hundreds of hours to get the best gear, skill, complete quests and max character stats.

I assume we are able to get equipment,money, finish quests etc. very fast. I would consider some changes to make the game "last longer" ...

- making items lose more % of their durability to get rid of them sooner, like, from 1% to 2% for example

- re-insuring your items after each raid

- no hatchlings, + no guns allowed in pouches,

- harder scavs (looks like already implemented)

- make top tier guns and equipment barter for items, and adjust the spawn rates of these barter items

- balance prices and availability of items/guns not on their real world value, but on the current in game "meta". For example: When glock costs 25 000 rubles and silencer on it 80 000, and you have the ak74n that costs 20k rubles (2xtools) and silencer costs 34k rubles. I dont think that you can do more with SDglock vs SDak74n in current meta. So you have 40 guns, but you can realisticaly use only 7 of them, Realistic prices are one thing, gameplay is another

- dynamic loot spawns, nerf loot

Edited by TalRasha

BushhKing

Lul made 500000 rubbles in 3 hatchet runs that took 3 mins each 

BubbleOseven

Double the price of everything; im 40+ have plently of stuff and still find this REALLY annoying. 

FPS_FTW

Yeah, this is great and all, but the prices should be lowered, if not kept the same. The increase only makes it harder for lower-skilled and lower-level players to get the most basic of gear, and it defeats the purpose of the global unlock, especially if everyone is going to start from scratch again (to a degree) and that same group of players will be stuck at the bottom.

• Sad 1

BarryBlack

I really don't understand why people are so negative about the current state of the game and the event that they threw in now.

But i do understand that a lot of the people who play and complain are mostly casual players rather than the hardcore that thrive and only want it harder.

@TalRasha I agree the game needs more content but to satisfy everyone they need to divide up the game a little. Some want seasons, some want hardcore, some want softcore, etc. At least if they want sales they'll need to cater a little to everyone.

Regardless though, it wasn't that long ago that it hit beta. Let the team work, keep improving the game and adding content. It's a long long way away from being finished.

Keep up the good work and maybe throw some more events from time to time to spice things up :)

LikyLawlliet

IDK, but fence needs to get into a sanatorium :begreat:

TalRasha
18 minutes ago, FPS_FTW said:

Yeah, this is great and all, but the prices should be lowered, if not kept the same. The increase only makes it harder for lower-skilled and lower-level players to get the most basic of gear, and it defeats the purpose of the global unlock, especially if everyone is going to start from scratch again (to a degree) and that same group of players will be stuck at the bottom.

Well, price is basicaly the same, you pay 2x more, but you sell for 2x more, so I dont really get the point of these greedy traders.

18 minutes ago, BarryBlack said:

I agree the game needs more content but to satisfy everyone they need to divide up the game a little. Some want seasons, some want hardcore, some want softcore, etc. At least if they want sales they'll need to cater a little to everyone.

I wasnt talking about lack of content, but about time that it takes to get to a certain position and to make that time longer, harder.

Hardcore, no seasons for me OR maybe 12 month season with some kind of ladder and achievements or special perks/items/skins etc. if you reach certain level/objective during the season which you transfer into next season. Would have to be something that wont give you advantage in a fight over others.

Edited by TalRasha

Gjoshi99

U know if its an event why they said "technical issues with traders"? :D maybe they find it to hard for low-end ppls and want to hafl the price or what?

Edited by B-Freqz

SenseiHitokiri

so many long time players give a damn about this enough to post negative stuff on here... let those of us who get to check out more of the game before the wipe enjoy it. goddamn neckbeards; not all of us have 400+ hours into the beta lol

jupi4

If the prices didnt go up, I could introduce my beginner friend to all the goodies from traders now, but he aint got the dough.

Mrbossman302

It's just unfair to those of us that already had max level traders. Why double our prices? Plus, A LOT of people reset their accounts bc the wipe is taking a decade, so now they are getting worked over as well. This is so messed up

Yeamayne

gotta admit pretty stupid way to end the wipe. sv98 200k to buy and use. why double it?, no point. also why have the same hackers been getting around aus servers for a month. Bsg why do you say you catch them all its simply not true, ive been killed by the same few hackers multiple times in aus servers over the last month.

Kenyote

unfair? i hope for the new patch :betoung:

Now barter ítems are much more valuable!! 

Phoenixsui

I would like to see this prices but without getting double income from selling stuff after next patch. Or maybe only for dogtags to make pvp encounters more interesting for hatchlings and others.

It would make Endgear Equipment a lot less standard.

Those who complain about double prices. Stop it and realize you also get double for selling your stuff and bitcoin prices at mechanic even stayed the same and you find them more ofthen. So why complaining about beeing able to buy stuff easier than before the event? I dont get it. 1 Fort is still only 1 bitcoin, but you get double the money for it. Also for all the weapons at mechanic.

DirtyHarold

I have played like 2-3 months now and Im lvl 43, before this event i got 14 forts, 8 fast mt and lots of fully modded guns and plenty of money. In normal raid there was atleast 3-4 hatclings trying to loot some low tier gear and exit fast.

Now because this event I rarely see hatchling at all and there is lots of fully geared groups. I think this is great test for endgame playstyle, I really like this.

VapeGodXL

Why are you all salty if you have no gear just wait for the patch

• Upvote 1

i_am_vicious

That`s great. More intense firefights and more high level loot from dead players. Let the real hunt season begin. :uohwell:

• Like 1

galakty_

Correct me if Im wrong... Bigger prices for buy = Bigger prices for sell = It doesnt change anything.

Right? So stop crying, some items are cheap anyway :| 

Sincro007

Hello boys and girls , i am proudly announcing i killed my gear fear at last, and they unlocked traders max level its awesome . btw i am newbie lvl24 and i am getting nice factory runs (no hatchets included) with VEPR 7.62 beast gun , last night killed 2 forted+fastMT guys and yea lots of geared ppl playing and that is good i think we should all go and burn all cash to gear just for fun.

Master_ReD'

hell yea, Interchange is coming!!

Sincro007
14 hours ago, njdaemon said:

well.. at least hiding in a bush is still free :D 

HAHAHAHAH :P

Vin_

preliminary patch notes for 0.8.x ???

Kenzzo-Gabriel
vor 38 Minuten schrieb VinBenzin_:

preliminary patch notes for 0.8.x ???

No because they put menpower and time in stupid events.

Beardog
16 hours ago, ConnorMagill said:

Yeah exactly, now newer players are just going to be more frustrated and screwed during this event. They already have a much lower survival rate now it will cost them double to get everything back and they won't be making a big enough return. While players already at end game won't be majorly effected and can just curb stomp newbies even more.

Just wipe it :)

I'm a lvl 6 and it helps me greatly, finally get to finish some weapon builds I've started. It's not like this will hurt my survivability and even at my lvl cash isn't hard to come by. 

Jlesaistu

god...poeple really cry and whine about everythings dont they?

personally, i am just happy to be able to try some of the gear i did nto had yet acces too before the wipe. all that matter to me....

i dont care if i burn all my 2-3 million rouble i have in stash...it will get wiped ANYWAY. none of this matter in the end. why do poeple still go like: "oh my god buy my money! cost me to much i will lose emoney!" this is stupid *cry*

get over it, that just for the fun of making the game different for a limited time before it all reset ANYWAY. so go farm bitcoing and run around with fully moded mechanic m4. burn out all your cash and have fun.

• Sad 1