glhf116

Unlocked All Traders (Rank 4) with Level 20?

glhf116

Hey all, after a raid, I noticed all my traders were ranked to level 4, despite the fact that I'm only level 20, very below the minimum spend amount, and not enough reputation. I've sold and bought from them, restarted my game, and kept the items I've bought from them. In any case, I'm not complaining with the upgrades :D

Thanks

- GLHF

5ab40d7d67f6c_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.b3a6aa1ef105116fab3631d42febdc1c.png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (13).png

NigerianHostle
5 minutes ago, glhf116 said:

Hey all, after a raid, I noticed all my traders were ranked to level 4, despite the fact that I'm only level 20, very below the minimum spend amount, and not enough reputation. I've sold and bought from them, restarted my game, and kept the items I've bought from them. In any case, I'm not complaining with the upgrades :D

Thanks

- GLHF

5ab40d7d67f6c_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.b3a6aa1ef105116fab3631d42febdc1c.png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (13).png

Wipe is around the corner probably in a few days.

Ripskilt

This is not a glitch or anything, its due to the new event that is going on. Prices are doubled but everything is unlocked.

Maki_Nishikino

Lmao, just lost a decked out MPX within 20 seconds of starting a raid because I'm not giving a care in the world. This is going to be fun. :D

Edited by Maki_Nishikino
  • Upvote 1

Ripskilt

Hell yea man, I feel ya' there, definitely going to have a TON of fun tonight with my gear. Maybe buy a pilgrim full of nades? :P

• Upvote 1

glhf116
2 minutes ago, Ripskilt said:

This is not a glitch or anything, its due to the new event that is going on. Prices are doubled but everything is unlocked.

Huh, Thanks man!

• Like 1

glhf116
4 minutes ago, Ripskilt said:

Hell yea man, I feel ya' there, definitely going to have a TON of fun tonight with my gear. Maybe buy a pilgrim full of nades? :P

Just wait for the symphony haha

necuja

#locked answered

Please utilize the search function before opening new threads so as to find your answer quicker

• Like 1