bjoernben

Holiday Mode

bjoernben

As daily player I would like to have some kind of holiday function so that I can set my account (for example once a month) into holiday mode and skills won't decrease because I can't play the game.

Please. (c;

• Like 1

TalRasha

I dont think thats a good idea. Its not realistic, when you stop visiting gym IRL, your physique its going to decrease right ?

• Like 2

RuiningMyTeams
2 minutes ago, TalRasha said:

I dont think thats a good idea. Its not realistic, when you stop visiting gym IRL, your physique its going to decrease right ?

right i agree

bjoernben

Sure, but after all it's not real life, it's "just" a game...and I would say that my skills won't decrease in let's say three weeks vacation that much like they do in tarkov...

• Like 1

RuiningMyTeams
7 minutes ago, bjoernben said:

Sure, but after all it's not real life, it's "just" a game...and I would say that my skills won't decrease in let's say three weeks vacation that much like they do in tarkov...

Have you read the latest patch notes ?maybe you should this topic is irreverent now...

Tokias

For real guys read the patch notes before you post this stuff. They are removing skill degradation in two days. This really was an unnecessary post.

• Like 1

Pr8Dator
4 hours ago, Tokias said:

For real guys read the patch notes before you post this stuff. They are removing skill degradation in two days. This really was an unnecessary post.

I actually like the skill degradation idea... hope they put it back in one day...

bjoernben
On 4/17/2018 at 2:28 PM, Tokias said:

yeah sure...I would have read them...for real Tokias...but this post was created before the patch notes have been made public... (c;