nick2270

whens the open beta/closed beta?

nick2270

ChickenSandwich

No one has said yet, but we assume it will be next month.

Natalino
8 hours ago, nick2270 said:

on gamescom, they mentioned it will be on Autumn and maybe on Novemeber but it is not anything officially announced.  So answer is no News just yet.

Kwahamot

I am sure something will be announced soon. But just as Natalino has said, they did mention that the open beta was going to be in November at Gamescom however, I wouldn't say that it was officially announced until it has been put on the forums and you have received an email about it.

Agnisekhar

May be Next month or november 

not officialy confirmed

Edited by Agnisekhar
  • Upvote 1

BrandonS101

i would assume closed beta will start in october or early november, then open beta starts in January game is out by q1-2 of 2017

ewz-Stormy

Would be really nice to get a few official answers about that. Sure, they said the open Beta is set for November, but that was on GamesCom and maybe they were nervous and just told some date by accident. Who knows? We haven't received any confirmation for that afaik. 

I don't expect a fixed date, but something like a rough time frame for the closed Beta. I mean the Alpha was i set to Q1 2016 back then. The whole thing was shifted over 6 months, which can happen for a game that wasn't even in Alpha state at that point. But a lot of people pre-ordered back then and we (the community) should at least get to know what approximate date is set for the closed beta right now. Even if something happens and the whole thing get's shifted again. poo happens. But it we should at least get some infos about that.

ironblader

if i buy the limited version, how long can i play in the alpha? will the alpha lasts until the beta starts?

i mean, can i play continuously since i buy the limited version?

thanks,

cheers

IB

Natalino
19 minutes ago, ironblader said:

if i buy the limited version, how long can i play in the alpha? will the alpha lasts until the beta starts?

i mean, can i play continuously since i buy the limited version?

thanks

If you get the EOD versions.  You will play same as anyone else that has it obviously.  No one knows on how long it last but that is what we expect from so far but again no one knows.  

ivantherussian

im quite sure the closed beta will come at the beggining of october...

ironblader

ok, many thanks. i will order the EOD then tomorrow. Thanks :D

Natalino
11 minutes ago, ironblader said:

ok, many thanks. i will order the EOD then tomorrow. Thanks :D

No worries and have fun!

Sias
13 часа назад, kwahamoT сказал:

I am sure something will be announced soon. But just as Natalino has said, they did mention that the open beta was going to be in November at Gamescom however, I wouldn't say that it was officially announced until it has been put on the forums and you have received an email about it.

Not open beta and closed beta* :)

Kwahamot
Just now, Sias said:

Not open beta and closed beta* :)

What?

Sias
1 минуту назад, kwahamoT сказал:

What?

Developers say that somewhere in November will be "closed beta" - for those who have purchased any pre-order. Sorry, I could not speak very well English

Edited by Sias

Kwahamot
Just now, Sias said:

Developers say that somewhere in November will be "closed beta" - for those who have purchased any pre-order

No, they said the open beta.

Please go to 11:15. 

Natalino
1 minute ago, Sias said:

Developers say that somewhere in November will be "closed beta" - for those who have purchased any pre-order

When and where did you read it?

The only thing they said on gamescom is open beta for November.  Care to share where you read that?  Thanks!

Sias

@Natalino @kwahamoT sry, this is only my assumption, because in the pre-order section everywhere stated "Guaranteed access to closed beta".

Natalino
Just now, Sias said:

@Natalino @kwahamoT sry, this is only my assumption, because in the pre-order section everywhere stated "Guaranteed access to closed beta".

Yea there is a Guaranteed Access to closed beta but no date as been officialy announced except the time in gamescom which is not closed beta nor official announcement.  And no need to say sorry.  I was just excited to see if there is any new news I have missed.

Sias

@Natalino Well, I myself sometimes can miss something. But I hope you do not miss my topic about the weapon)

Natalino
1 minute ago, Sias said:

@Natalino Well, I myself sometimes can miss something. But I hope you do not miss my topic about the weapon)

Oh trust me I am loving that one.  I am out of rep today.  I will storm you with it tomorrow.  Great work on it and keep it up man.  Its amazing.

ewz-Stormy
3 hours ago, ivantherussian said:

im quite sure the closed beta will come at the beggining of october...

I hope that's true. Well, we all hope that :)

And it would actually make sense. The Alpha launched at the date it was set to and they released several patches since then. It seems like everything went pretty good judging by the Tweets of the Alpha announcer. They said the open Beta is set for November, so the most likely time frame would be around October. But if the closed Beta is set for October, why didn't they announce a date yet? The Alpha was announced two months before it actually launched. But maybe they did that to have some space if something goes wrong. I'm going full circle here (Maybe it's some Illuminati conspiracy. Lol). But besides what I'm hoping, I still find it pretty strange to keep completely quiet about that whole topic. It's not too much to ask for some kind of confirmation of what they said on GamesCom.

Edited by ewz-Stormy

Natalino
36 minutes ago, ewz-Stormy said:

I hope that's true. Well, we all hope that :)

Keep in mind that, that is what he thinks and nothing official has been said about it at all just yet.  

So the answer is like what has been said already, no date given even though something was said during gamescom which is still not official announcement.  Hopefully it is going to be soon but more importantly when the game is actually ready.

ewz-Stormy

Don't worry, I know that. I would be way more excited, if that was an official statement. ;D

Edited by ewz-Stormy

ivantherussian
1 hour ago, Natalino said:

Keep in mind that, that is what he thinks and nothing official has been said about it at all just yet.  

So the answer is like what has been said already, no date given even though something was said during gamescom which is still not official announcement.  Hopefully it is going to be soon but more importantly when the game is actually ready.

Hi fam