Cardboard231

Wipe coming?

Cardboard231

I'm very confused. I left for 3 day came back and all the traders are max level even though I'm level 27 and dirt cheap. I suspect everything is cheaper now to buy and sell and they are just adjusting the prices. Though because of someone like me that has millions of roubles it breaks the economy. Everything is cheaper equity as it is harder to get though I already have million of roubles so I can use them. The reason I'm suggesting a possible wipe is because why would they completely destroy the economy any other time except just before a wipe? They have made everything cheaper in the past just before wipes.

Anyway I may have misinterpreted this as like I mentioned I've been away but what do you guys think?

moom00

While you were away for those few days did you forget how to use the forum search feature to find all the other threads that ask the same thing?

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Cardboard231

legit was going to and then went did something and forgot

Anyway I used the search feature to find someone that said what you were trying to say in a more perlite way

"The wipe will be announced at least a few days in advance, and probably together with the patch notes of the update it will come attached to. This has been mentioned before. Please use the search function before creating new threads, as per the rules."

I don't understand what it is with this community. It's like everyone is being mean to each other and then there are the devs implementing @%&$ing dog tags to make it profitable to kill nakeds. The worst part is it isn't profitable because the nakeds are naked because there level 1.

I think I over reacted so sorry but yeah

Edited by Cardboard231
  • Sad 1

gaxit
22 minutes ago, Cardboard231 said:

legit was going to and then went did something and forgot

Anyway I used the search feature to find someone that said what you were trying to say in a more perlite way

"The wipe will be announced at least a few days in advance, and probably together with the patch notes of the update it will come attached to. This has been mentioned before. Please use the search function before creating new threads, as per the rules."

I don't understand what it is with this community. It's like everyone is being mean to each other and then there are the devs implementing @%&$ing dog tags to make it profitable to kill nakeds. The worst part is it isn't profitable because the nakeds are naked because there level 1.

I think I over reacted so sorry but yeah

Why should I not kill nakeds in this game. Its a shooter and if you are running around with an axe you should be killed. I think the dogtags are great bc a lot of people will shoot nakeds/hatchlings and maybe make them sad enough so that they buy gear next time.

Cardboard231

Sorry i just see eft as dayz 2.0 in which killing nakeds is a big no no

Reign08

That's all well and good, but 8 out of 10 times i've let a hatchling go they try to kill me the second my back is turned.

So really, its their own fault they get shot when they try and hatchet me in a Fast MT and wonder why i turn around and kill them.

brtkklkrn
2 hours ago, Cardboard231 said:

The worst part is it isn't profitable because the nakeds are naked because there level 1.

Most nakeds I killed were pretty decent level to be honest (mostly 20+), even killed a level 50+ hatchling..
So yea that argument doesn't really work out.

On the oposite side of it, I also killed a level 1 wearing fort :D

• Thanks 1

Deucey
4 hours ago, Cardboard231 said:

The worst part is it isn't profitable because the nakeds are naked because there level 1.

Say that to all the shameful LVL 50+ players i've killed that are Unarmed.

I know your names, And anyone that does this should find another game.

Meadsy4742

Hatchlings are just people raiding for loot, seen them find a weapon and the first thing they do is go for the armed players to get better loot.  If they die, they don't lose anything.  Hatchlngs run the risk of being killed on sight, why give them the chance to roam freely and gear up?

• Thanks 1

DanExert
5 hours ago, Cardboard231 said:

It's like everyone is being mean to each other

The game punishes you for making mistakes. The community punishes you for not using the search function.

As for nakeds, why would anyone let someone live when there are no repercussions, only risks? Nothing stopping a nadeling (3rd stage of evolution naked) pulling 8 F1s on you in an attempt to take your stuff.

Tarkov isn’t a game about being ‘nice’, it’s  about surviving and even profiting by any means necessary. 

4ADAE4BA-700B-47AB-A9B9-76505F499234.thumb.jpeg.d5aea58ef1b5c32fe66ca37dfa1f1a62.jpeg

• Like 1

krawecki
6 hours ago, Cardboard231 said:

First of all....the devs do not like hatchet runners. You think they wanted to create a game with 200+ weapons so everyone would hatchet run? If I go in risking 300K roubles in gear I BETTER get AT LEAST roubles from your god damn dog tags.

Secondly, most of the hatchets I have killed in the past 2 months have been over level 30 so nice try there. Yet another bad player trying to talk poo about the direction of the game because they want it easier for themselves.

As far as the wipe goes....just relax. Go for a walk or go complain on other game forums. It will get here....when it gets here. I have never asked when a wipe is because I will live just fine until it comes. The devs have plenty on their plate and they are trying to get it all done for us. So stop flooding the forums with posts like these. Ima go play now, can't wait to see your dog tags.

ShiroTenshi

Hello

The wipe will be announced when they are prepared to announce it. For now all we have is the knowledge it was planned for the end of this month, but plans can change.

Also, please use the search function before creating a new thread, as per the rules. There are literally already a handful of posts with this same exact info.

Kind regards

#locked