Blackb1rd

PVP event has started!

Dear Escapers,

The Escape from Tarkov PvP event has begun! Scav bots have disappeared from Escape from Tarkov maps for a time, the number of Scavenger players suddenly increases, and the timer to enter as a Scav is reduced some. PMC and scav operators, now you have the opportunity to plunge into pure PvP madness!

Translations:

• Bulgarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Bulgaria @Shibby
  • Romanian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Romania @BelliniVirgil
  • German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Germany @Cyver
  • Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Moderator of Italy @gianluzzz
  • French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @YuD
  • Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Spain @MrXavito 
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Brazil @FLP 
  • Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Coordinator of Emissaries @TheWay
  •  African translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Africa @18K_ 
  • Swedish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Sweden @tobiassolem
  • Turkish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Turkey @Dimitri468 
  • Japanese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to the Emissary of Japan @giraffy

EfT_Post_PvpEvent_V1Eng.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 4
  • Sad 13
  • Upvote 1

Just now, niccon01 said:

Damn, I have quest to kill 20 scavs :D

No AI scavs but there are now more player scavs so you can still do your quest ;-)

Let the madness begin! Hunt your prey down with fiery pashion!

• Hot 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, deephack said:

No AI scavs but there are now more player scavs so you can still do your quest ;-)

Problem is I don't play as SCAV and I don't know how many peoples play as SCAV soooo it will be fun if I found 2 in all the map. Yeah and this quest is on time :D

Just now, PIG-Mathieu said:

Are those events 100% for fun or are for testing purposes as well?

does it matter?

• Like 1

awesome. just had some of the most epic pvp to date.

nice change-up before the wipe

• Upvote 1

Stop with this events !!! I pay this game to be a survivor game and not a CoD. I dont wanna play events PvP kill i wanna play what you guys promiss to me, a hardcore experience, we going to a week with this "pre event wipe" and this is boring, my fellows like me dont wanna play this game because its not fun !!! The game has 30 weapons and if a wanna have a chance to kill someone or i need to use the same weapons all the time (7.62 5.56) or i need shot in the legs !!

PLEASE. JUST. WIPE !!!!!

• Like 7
  • Cold 2
  • Sad 10
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Are those events 100% for fun or are for testing purposes as well?

They are solely for fun, a way to change things up temporarily and make things interesting :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Blackb1rd ... can has flawlessly working netcode for that first, please thanks kool , byeeee :)

Stay safe,

kill well .

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

3 minutes ago, Charada32 said:

Stop with this events !!! I pay this game to be a survivor game and not a CoD. I dont wanna play events PvP kill i wanna play what you guys promiss to me, a hardcore experience, we going to a week with this "pre event wipe" and this is boring, my fellows like me dont wanna play this game because its not fun !!! The game has 30 weapons and if a wanna have a chance to kill someone or i need to use the same weapons all the time (7.62 5.56) or i need shot in the legs !!

PLEASE. JUST. WIPE !!!!!

this is still BETA testing, so what is the problem?  i hope the wipe takes another month.

• Sad 4