Timoha2112

This account got Hacked, Help

Timoha2112

Hello, this is my account, its supposed to be Named Flemma, but since yesterday i cant login with my Email and neither with my login, and now my account has the name Timoha2112, i need help please.. already opened a support ticket

(i have no idea why i was still logged in)

Edited by Timoha2112

Timoha2112

I did but they dont answer ^^ 24h already

Keeway

Well my full-geared team met guy called ##### and he wiped us out like kids. He was like bulletproof, we suppose he was cheating.

Edited by swats73
Name and shame against forum rules
  • Confused 1

Nordw8

i have the same issue, cant Login and my username didnt exist anymore on the mainpage, i get crazy too

payed 150 euros and cant Play because of a stupid hacker, my Problem is i cant send a support ticket something is really wrong here,
Also if i push the pw reset button it calls maximun trys done and Need to wait 240mins after that the same...
i got my buylicense and all what i Need only someone Need to check my email, today it starts so not hard to figure it out :(
Got the same Problem on WILDLANDS but got my Account back at 24hours!!!
Some days ago i write with the support because of some issues and send him my Problem as an answer on it so i hope they will help me otherwise i will die, Edge of Darkness because realy for me^^ haha *joke*
I hope they will help us :(
Good luck to u too 

swats73
48 minutes ago, Nordw8 said:

i have the same issue, cant Login and my username didnt exist anymore on the mainpage, i get crazy too

payed 150 euros and cant Play because of a stupid hacker, my Problem is i cant send a support ticket something is really wrong here,
Also if i push the pw reset button it calls maximun trys done and Need to wait 240mins after that the same...
i got my buylicense and all what i Need only someone Need to check my email, today it starts so not hard to figure it out :(
Got the same Problem on WILDLANDS but got my Account back at 24hours!!!
Some days ago i write with the support because of some issues and send him my Problem as an answer on it so i hope they will help me otherwise i will die, Edge of Darkness because realy for me^^ haha *joke*
I hope they will help us :(
Good luck to u too 

You can contact support via email [email protected] hope this helps you.

Swats73 

SparxOne

The support either ways, via emails and tickets is completely overwhelmed. People are not getting any replies after days of waiting, i am to this day still waiting for a reply and i've tried sending a ticket and a mail, plus a thread on the forum. Such a fun experience to go through this kind of support. The days are counting and still nothing, to the point that i'm slowly accepting that i won't play the game anymore, simple as that.

oldhoops

I feel for you guys who lost your accounts. All I can suggest in the future is to use the two factor authentication feature and change your passwords regularly.

I really hope cases like this are genuine and not banned cheats trying to get their game account back. 

• Upvote 1

Nordw8
vor 56 Minuten schrieb DoctorSparky:

I feel for you guys who lost your accounts. All I can suggest in the future is to use the two factor authentication feature and change your passwords regularly.

I really hope cases like this are genuine and not banned cheats trying to get their game account back. 

Yep i hope all will fine and yeah i know what u mean but the only cheat i ever used was the super street fighter 2 turbo code for faster Gameplay and this wasn really a cheat haha

• Like 1

SeanKnight2

this account got hacked and im currently in a support case via email with the support team this accounts name is meant to be Maryam

AMAD_96

mine hacked too please help

Capture (2).PNG

swats73

You will have to wait for a reply to ticket or email. It is not something forum staff can deal with. Just be patient support will answer as soon as they can.

Swats73 

Pal_Mal_Ye

I made another account just to find out what the f### is going on with my account. I no my login and password but for some reason it's not working is it a hacked account then? someone please help me i dont want to buy the game again i have been waiting for 5 days now no support of battlestate. Someone help please. >_<

bullfrog005

my email doesnt exist anymore, what the heck..i lost control of my own account. i contact for support and no reply at all...im done with this game. 

On 7/7/2020 at 7:38 AM, Pal_Mal_Ye said:

I made another account just to find out what the f### is going on with my account. I no my login and password but for some reason it's not working is it a hacked account then? someone please help me i dont want to buy the game again i have been waiting for 5 days now no support of battlestate. Someone help please. >_<

same happened here.

Xarc
5 hours ago, bullfrog005 said:

my email doesnt exist anymore, what the heck..i lost control of my own account. i contact for support and no reply at all...im done with this game.

The support team will respond in maximum 14 days as far as I know (some say in 6 days,  probably has changed).

So you have to wait few days.

opiat3
6 hours ago, bullfrog005 said:

same happened here.

How is it their fault that you can´t have your personal information secure?!

TheWhistler

Please contact [email protected] for anyone else who lost access to their account. Support has been a little delayed the past week roughly so, please be patient. They will get to you first chance they can.

Also, please read this before posting in off topic: 

Thanks,
#locked