Sign in to follow this  
jaikia

Getting aimbot through bushes by players

jaikia

I got aimbotted/ESP'd through a bush by some random chinese guy playing on the EU servers. I got a screenshot of his username and I also managed to get a video of the gameplay where the guy continued to fire at me through a bush. After I was dead he proceeded to go after my friend who managed to elude his bullets until he reached lumber yard, before the hacker simply locked onto his head and shot him through a rock. The hackers name was [username deleted]

Edited by gianluzzz
Username + Pic Deleted
  • Sad 2

187lloyd

I dont know about aimbot, but bushes are concealment, they dont stop bullets. Trees and rocks are cover, cover stops bullets. Going to have to post video to show more detail. I can tell you if i see you run into a bush to try and hide from bullets im going to light that bush up like a Xmas tree.

challenger1911

Spawned at rock left of double wall, hacker either spawned at red brick or offline spawn instantly started shooting at us, I took shots all the way through the large trench leading to lumber mill, & continued to take shots all the way around lumbermill heading back to weapon crates, along the beach I get behind rocks, shots are constantly landing near or around I get behind the cliff & go prone instantly grenades start flying & the shots never stopped. Just fell over dead.

Edited by gianluzzz
Pic deleted

reemr

BSG does not accept cheater reports on the forum. However, I wouldnt say that getting shot at from the start of a match as well as in a hotspot on Woods would mean somebody is guaranteed to be cheating. 

And I mean ... you got shot while being in a bush so whoever shot you must be a cheater? Come on. If I see that somebody runs into a bush or if I hear sounds coming from a bush I'd just shoot it to bits. There's nothing weird about that.

• Like 1

gianluzzz
2 minutes ago, reemr said:

BSG does not accept cheater reports on the forum

Locked. Reason written above.

Please refrain from posting similar topic in the future. 

Thanks