xJustin_Case

MPT-76 Weapon Suggestion

erasafir

I would love to see this in game... When this is added I'd probably play only Tarkov.

canoztrk24

+1, as a Turkish player and a fan of the MPT-76, I would love to see this in game, even if they make it like 3k USD (I hope they don't)

• Like 1

Wotkins

This rifle must be added to EFT. MPT-76 fits the concept of EFT.

• Like 1

ShadowWolf06

The Mpt 76 is the first and only military rifle in the world,who has successfully passed all difficult Nato tests.I think this reason enough,it should be in the game.

• Like 2

NoisyCosmos

Interesting piece.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

ugurgulay

It 'll be nice to see in game, really good for mobility and modular weapon

whoknows

I think this weapon should come. :)

• Like 1

xXMLG_THUGXx

this would be ducking awesome! PLEASEE

heeroyuy

MPT should come in like 4 years after all other gun with real combat experience and usage ... Weapons in tarkov should be weapons that you could actually meet in such conditions i see no reason why a turkish rifle thats exported only as civilian rifle in US should be in tarkov .... ??? 

Dimitri468
8 hours ago, heeroyuy said:

MPT should come in like 4 years after all other gun with real combat experience and usage ... Weapons in tarkov should be weapons that you could actually meet in such conditions i see no reason why a turkish rifle thats exported only as civilian rifle in US should be in tarkov .... ??? 

Hello Mr. heeroyuy,

In US ? I dont understand what you mean ? It is not civilian rifle in US. It is Turkish military weapon and there are lots of Turkish players in Tarkov. Like every weapon, this can be added :) 

PIG-Mathieu

Seems like a mutation between an ARX 160 and a HK 416 x)

Emilator

I dont know why PMC's would choose this over an HK 417, mainly since it's been around for longer than the turkish counterpart, but the gun does look nice.

ComradeBurris
On 07/04/2018 at 3:43 AM, heeroyuy said:

Well in that case i dont see how MP7 or M4A1 should be in Tarkov as its Soviet territory. And they don't like Americans one bit.

On 07/04/2018 at 12:49 PM, Emilator said:

I dont know why PMC's would choose this over an HK 417, mainly since it's been around for longer than the turkish counterpart, but the gun does look nice.

Probably because it's a modernized AR-10 with tons of attachment support.

Emilator
2 minutes ago, Babimko said:

You're saying the 417 doesnt have the same rail system? Plus its also being modernised, having won the US armies' CSASS contract in 2016

Bani-Ray

Reminds Beretta ARX 160

ComradeBurris
42 minutes ago, Emilator said:

You're saying the 417 doesnt have the same rail system? Plus its also being modernised, having won the US armies' CSASS contract in 2016

No they are different weapons. MPT-76 has some HK417 features but its merely a AR-10 rifle in mind not a Heckler and Koch rip off. 417 is great probably the best AR-10 out there!

Currently speaking the Armed forces has 57,000 of these rifles mainly Special forces the feedback is great they say its reliable as a Kalashnikov but as acurrate as 417. It might be young its currently in Syria used by special forces as we speak. It's a great battle rifle its been in development since 2008 the West and America's have only just found out about it.

Emilator
On 2018-04-17 at 11:52 PM, Babimko said:

No they are different weapons. MPT-76 has some HK417 features but its merely a AR-10 rifle in mind not a Heckler and Koch rip off. 417 is great probably the best AR-10 out there!

Currently speaking the Armed forces has 57,000 of these rifles mainly Special forces the feedback is great they say its reliable as a Kalashnikov but as acurrate as 417. It might be young its currently in Syria used by special forces as we speak. It's a great battle rifle its been in development since 2008 the West and America's have only just found out about it.

Your point exactly in the last sentence. Perhaps in half a decade or so the weapon would be more renowned but in the game's setting... I'd probably be looking at like an extremely rare chance of encountering this weapon in the PMC arsenal. But hey, what do you know, it's an alternate reality.

ComradeBurris
3 hours ago, Emilator said:

Your point exactly in the last sentence. Perhaps in half a decade or so the weapon would be more renowned but in the game's setting... I'd probably be looking at like an extremely rare chance of encountering this weapon in the PMC arsenal. But hey, what do you know, it's an alternate reality.

It would be great if we had weapons people know too little about or existence. It's always the cliché weapons or arsenals such as MP5, AK, M4, G36C, SCAR etc. I highly doubt we will see MPT-76 but still it would be a change of fresh air from the current weapons. We need more weapons that are rare such as CZ BREN 805, ARX-160, X-95, AK-5C, SR-47, MPT-76 etc 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sushi

Interesting weapon, but in all likelihood very low on their list of priorities, as BSG has stated they want to cover all the common weapon types first.

• Upvote 1

Drasselll

Man, even their military rifles looks like shotguns that are designed to aesthetically look like pimped out AR-15s.

ComradeBurris
19 hours ago, Drasselll said:

Man, even their military rifles looks like shotguns that are designed to aesthetically look like pimped out AR-15s.

shotgun? It's not designed to look like a AR-15 as it's a AR-10 rifle shoots 762x51 NATO, it competes with popular AR-10s such as HK417. SCAR systems too it's currently only avaliable for Turkish Special forces command. But will be replacing the G3A4 Turkish variant rifles in the future, about 57,000 have been delivered to the Turkish armed forces.

Supports wide range of attachments essentially it's a battle rifle 20 round see through magazine with chrome-lined barrel multiple barrell options such as 17 inch 18 inch etc along with this model they made a AR-15 variant called MPT-55.

Drasselll
7 hours ago, Babimko said:

shotgun? It's not designed to look like a AR-15 as it's a AR-10 rifle shoots 762x51 NATO, it competes with popular AR-10s such as HK417.

I mean it kinda reminded me of their Derya Mk10 in the aesthetics design. I know what an AR-15 and AR-10 looks like..

Also I'm personally tired of ''AR this, AR that'', I kinda want something more original than AR platforms. I fully assume my bias.

MK10-106_1.png

Edited by Drasselll

heeroyuy
On 4/17/2018 at 10:55 PM, Babimko said:

Well in that case i dont see how MP7 or M4A1 should be in Tarkov as its Soviet territory. And they don't like Americans one bit.

The M4A1 Is in the hands of a enormous amount of countries.... Dont forget that the PMC faction is a European based one so m4s would be the weapon of choice... Same with mp7 and German guns... A PMC faction from Europe would have these guns..... But none would have a Turkish rifle that has a limited amount of rifles even for its own army.........     Follow the lore a bit yea ????

The PMC company and Europe was fighting there so weapons like L85 , G36 , G3 , MP5 , MP7 , M4, M16 , Berretas , Glocks  would be in stock all around also with UN units.    Russian Weapons would be there of course but prototype rifles and small number production rifles would not be .... Also older weapons would probably be available.... Look syria and Iraq .... Mosin nagands and lee enfield are normal there. 

ComradeBurris
On 5/17/2018 at 2:09 PM, heeroyuy said:

The M4A1 Is in the hands of a enormous amount of countries.... Dont forget that the PMC faction is a European based one so m4s would be the weapon of choice... Same with mp7 and German guns... A PMC faction from Europe would have these guns..... But none would have a Turkish rifle that has a limited amount of rifles even for its own army.........     Follow the lore a bit yea ????

The PMC company and Europe was fighting there so weapons like L85 , G36 , G3 , MP5 , MP7 , M4, M16 , Berretas , Glocks  would be in stock all around also with UN units.    Russian Weapons would be there of course but prototype rifles and small number production rifles would not be .... Also older weapons would probably be available.... Look syria and Iraq .... Mosin nagands and lee enfield are normal there. 

I don't have to give you my reasons why it should or shouldn't as stated above M4A1 is highly overrated. 5.56 no longer meets battle requirements that's why the American army is trying to get rid of the M4s for a 762x51 battlerifle such as SCAR systems. 

I know Russia 2028 lore actually I have been playing contact wars for a very long time? Tarkov is a predecessor to Contract wars Nikita buyanov himself said this.

MPT-76 is not a prototype rifle as development on the rifle began in 2007 end in 2012? And is fully adopted by Special armed forces it has passed 53 tests including NATO requirements. Currently 50,000 are at use its just been rolled out on a need bases. 

Also the weapons you stated above are well known and generic we was taught about all NATO weapons and allied equipment in military school from Styer Aug to CZ BREN 805. 

• Like 1