Vearon

Magazine Stripper clips

Vearon

Hey whats up guys this is Vearon aka Mud_Slug and i'm here to suggest some ways to make it possible to reload faster in game. Most guns magazines can be reloaded with stripper clips so it would be a cool idea to implement them into the world of Tarkov since reloading is going to take a lot more time. These would be a 1x1 slot that hold about 10 rounds in each strip and would shave off 1 or 2 seconds of reloading a magazine to help the player get back into the fight faster. Same thing for the sks accept without having to remove its mag just loading from the top with a stripper clip.  Let me know if you guys think this would a good tool to have in a firefight.

PMAG_M2_vs_M3_AR-15_Stripper_Clip_Guide_M855.jpg

ProMag14.jpg

• Upvote 2

SKRA_berserkr

In my opinion carrying this clips and ammo is uncomfortable. It's easier to make bigger vests!

HumaDracobane

I was thinking about the same while I was watching thw podcast but maybe just 10 rounds per slot is a bit too low. On a regular single magazine pouch on real life you can store 3 clips, 30 rounds so it could be cool if you can wear the same amounth, a 1x2 30 rounds "3 clips"  so you decide, 4 times more ammo or a much faster reload but limited by space.

Casperian

This actually looks like a good idea on the first look, but:

You could put an additional magazine into your BP, you know... :P 

Nevertheless, I would love to see that for the SKS. Or Mosin Nagant when it gets implemented. Or any other gun that has an application for clip feeding.