Shootemup899

Gamma Case Giveaway/s

Shootemup899

For the next update and wipe,

I am looking for other EoD owners that would like to give away their Gamma Container to the Non EoD players.

How it would work. Players would simply comment to enter an EoD player would choose a player and would DM him or her to notify them.  Then would meet each other in a group and switch their containers. 

Once a player is chosen and received their case, the EoD user will respond to their comment to show that he or she as won.

I and possibly others will include items in the Gamma case for you to use.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

SKRA_berserkr

Good idea i'm in

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

theworriedone

this sounds like a good idea and hopefully there are couple of winners so other people can get some

• Sad 1

Shootemup899
51 minutes ago, theworriedone said:

this sounds like a good idea and hopefully there are couple of winners so other people can get some

If more people join on to this

• Sad 1

orion310591

And after all this is done, people will complain about naked hatcheteers even more...

Deucey

Thought I heard about this before, Something about it being an exploit etc. Due to the fact that people paid good money for those cases and to support the devs, Giving these away would give less incentive to help fund the game...

I will be suprised if this is not somehow stopped in the next patch anyway.

But to each his own.

Shootemup899
1 hour ago, Deucey said:

Thought I heard about this before, Something about it being an exploit etc. Due to the fact that people paid good money for those cases and to support the devs, Giving these away would give less incentive to help fund the game...

I will be suprised if this is not somehow stopped in the next patch anyway.

But to each his own.

How is it an exploit?

What is so bad about giving one little thing to players who were not able to afford this version like I and others were able to.

Also why would they stop the community for trying to do something nice for others. 

I have been apart of a few others that were started by other people.

TAW_Fresco

Sounds like a dope idea, mainly because I'm too broke to buy EoD. ;l

Deucey
14 hours ago, Shootemup899 said:

How is it an exploit?

What is so bad about giving one little thing to players who were not able to afford this version like I and others were able to.

Also why would they stop the community for trying to do something nice for others. 

I have been apart of a few others that were started by other people.

Because those players can get on fine without it, The gamma is a way to encourage players to support the development of the game. It's an incentive and if you take that away then you are basically stealing from the developers. 

I hope this is fixed in the next update, and just incase i've reported the issue to support.

• Sad 1

Shootemup899
4 hours ago, Deucey said:

Because those players can get on fine without it, The gamma is a way to encourage players to support the development of the game. It's an incentive and if you take that away then you are basically stealing from the developers. 

I hope this is fixed in the next update, and just incase i've reported the issue to support.

Explain how a line of code is stealing from a great team of Dev's

And that sounds like you dislike people that are not as rich as you are.

ha reported confirmed you are triggered

• Like 1

Deucey

I contacted Support and it turns out this issue is known to BSG and the devs are working on fixing this issue.

If you want the gamma that much then buy it, If you can't afford EOD but want the rewards for purchasing EOD so you get it from a friend or random. Then you are effectively stealing a product without paying the toll, I understand that in the current state of the game these things do not matter all that much. But none the less it's kinda immoral

• Cold 1
  • Sad 1

TAW_Fresco
5 hours ago, Deucey said:

Its not that I don't want to donate to the dev team... however I simply don't have the funds, I have Uni accommodation and car and insurance to pay for.... 

Its up to the individual if they want to reset their character and give away the gamma...

Deucey
1 minute ago, TAW_Fresco said:

Its not that I don't want to donate to the dev team... however I simply don't have the funds, I have Uni accommodation and car and insurance to pay for.... 

Its up to the individual if they want to reset their character and give away the gamma...

As I stated, It won't be up to the player (individual) in the future. Because this exploit will be fixed at a later date. 

• Sad 1

theworriedone

im glad there fixing major issues like this

TAW_Fresco
15 minutes ago, Deucey said:

As I stated, It won't be up to the player (individual) in the future. Because this exploit will be fixed at a later date. 

How are they going to remove it without, A.) Making Gamma's untradeable/sellable B.) Removing profile resets?, they cannot stop you wiping your profile..... 

Deucey
3 minutes ago, theworriedone said:

im glad there fixing major issues like this

They said the issue was known and will be fixed eventually, this does mean its BSGs priority.

2 minutes ago, TAW_Fresco said:

How are they going to remove it without, A.) Making Gamma's untradeable/sellable B.) Removing profile resets?, they cannot stop you wiping your profile..... 

I think it will more than likely be fixed by not allowing players to drop the container, or stopping players from extracting with a container that they do not have registered to their profiles edition of the game.

Daggetto
vor 5 Minuten schrieb TAW_Fresco:

B.) During tests we provide ability for players to reset their profiles through the profile option on the website. https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/knowledge/328 

Why should you later in the game be able to reset?

Shootemup899

Why does this Deucy dude keep claiming something is being exploit literally nothing is.

Until a valid argument is produced by him/her they are basically null and void.

It is a part of the game to trade items and so on thats why we have a trading forum that I do ever once and a while.

And

ps 

the Mods and Devs supported others like this earlier so um yea...

Edited by Shootemup899

Deucey
4 minutes ago, Shootemup899 said:

Why does this Deucy dude keep claiming something is being exploit literally nothing is.

Until a valid argument is produced by him/her they are basically null and void.

It is a part of the game to trade items and so on thats why we have a trading forum that I do ever once and a while.

And

ps 

Let me take this slower.

Person 1 -  Buys EOD, They get a Gamma case

Person 2 - Instead of buying a EOD case, they choose to get it for free by asking player 1 for their case. Without having to pay the developers money for an ingame item that is only gained from buying the game.

Person 1 - Resets his/hers profile to regain the gamma case that they gave to a non-EOD player (They also would probably give all their Rubles and Fort etc.)

Person 2 - After gaining the gamma case, Person 2 has no incentive to buy EOD. Because he has been given the primary reward of purchasing EOD without actually purchasing it. So they won't

Do you understand why this could be slightly looked down upon now? Instead of using excuses like "Trading is part of the game" - No. Because a gamma case was and never will be an item that the developers want to become a trading item.

And if mods are giving players paid EOD items for free, Removing the likely-hood that said player would buy EOD. Then they should set a better example to the community. 

• Sad 1

Shootemup899

Well I started with the regular version like many others. I liked the game when I started at the closed beta. And I bought my way up continuing my support for this team.

Never said never the Mods are giving stuff away because they literally cant. And no one has ever said that they have.

Deucey
30 minutes ago, Shootemup899 said:

This insinuates that the Mods are supporting the free giving away of items that must be paid for. 

BSG Would not support such exploits. Proof or Porkies 

Shootemup899
41 minutes ago, Deucey said:

This insinuates that the Mods are supporting the free giving away of items that must be paid for. 

BSG Would not support such exploits. Proof or Porkies 

how bout you take a moment and do your own research instead of having to depend on others to do it for you

Also if you are so anti helping people

just leave no one is stopping you 

Edited by Shootemup899

Deucey

I helped the devs, I see no "Help" in giving players some extra slots in their secure container. Thus discouraging them to buy EOD