EFT COMPASS PARACORD

WARMANA

2 hours ago, QuasarDonkey said:

Don't you guys read? It says "I HOPE they add" Not they ARE adding... It is far from an Aprils fool joke. :)

A bad photoshop is posted on April fools day with a clickbait title

I am not going to hold back ;) 

Also, BSG confirmed to be adding both a wrist-mounted compass as well as a military 'full-size'. Additionally, a wrist-mount GPS will be implemented at some point.

Let's keep the information up to date, and the community informed, shall we :P 

Also @WARMANAhow did you become an official Tarkov streamer? Or have I read your signature wrong

15 minutes ago, DanExert said:

A bad photoshop is posted on April fools day with a clickbait title

I am not going to hold back ;) 

Also, BSG confirmed to be adding both a wrist-mounted compass as well as a military 'full-size'. Additionally, a wrist-mount GPS will be implemented at some point.

Let's keep the information up to date, and the community informed, shall we :P 

Also @WARMANAhow did you become an official Tarkov streamer? Or have I read your signature wrong

"Let's keep the information up to date, and the community informed, shall we :P "

^^ my post was quoting the OP, had nothing to do with the words out of the devs mouths right? So stop making it look like I posted any disinformation or lack of facts please. Oh and the usual :D needs to be here I guess right? :P

1 minute ago, QuasarDonkey said:

"Let's keep the information up to date, and the community informed, shall we :P "

^^ my post was quoting the OP, had nothing to do with the words out of the devs mouths right? So stop making it look like I posted any disinformation or lack of facts please. Oh and the usual :D needs to be here I guess right? :P

"Do you guys read" = addressing those posting on the topic i.e. myself and the others

"It is far from an April fools joke" - how do you know?

"Let's keep the community informed etc.." was directed at the OP, who has made a topic about something that has already been confirmed, as well as there being multiple other topics on the same subject which is breaking the forum rules.

I love emotes :):):):):)