Skullfuxer707

Official and Unofficial Merchandise

Skullfuxer707

Hello I'm writing this to mostly bring awareness to my discovery of what I believe to be unofficial merchandise, and the possibility of trademark logo infringement. I am a huge fan of EFT, a strong supporter of what the game is currently, and also what it is to become. So much that I've wanted to have a shirt or jacket with EFT representation on it. I'm sure that there are other merchandise vendors exploiting the popularity this game is amassing, and profiting from it besides the vendor I discovered.

Which brings me more to what my questions are, and what my forum topic is about. What are the EFT crew's feelings about this? Will there be official EFT merchandise in the future?

The website where I've found said merchandise will not be mentioned to prevent the promotion of possible trademark infringed articles of clothing.

Thank You

Edited by Skullfuxer707
  • Like 1

DanExert

@Mr_Sheepany chance of passing this onto BSG, mate?

iGoodLifeNL

For now , there is only official merchandise for specific staff members.
BSG also created a limited merchandise for a few selected other staff, and streamers.

Regards, 

• Like 1

sir-bush-wookie
7 hours ago, Skullfuxer707 said:

Hello I'm writing this to mostly bring awareness to my discovery of what I believe to be unofficial merchandise, and the possibility of trademark logo infringement. I am a huge fan of EFT, a strong supporter of what the game is currently, and also what it is to become. So much that I've wanted to have a shirt or jacket with EFT representation on it. I'm sure that there are other merchandise vendors exploiting the popularity this game is amassing, and profiting from it besides the vendor I discovered.

Which brings me more to what my questions are, and what my forum topic is about. What are the EFT crew's feelings about this? Will there be official EFT merchandise in the future?

The website where I've found said merchandise will not be mentioned to prevent the promotion of possible trademark infringed articles of clothing.

Thank You

the only thing i have seen this far is some hats on instagram other than not that i know of

Mr_Sheep
1 hour ago, DanExert said:

@Mr_Sheepany chance of passing this onto BSG, mate?

Yes i shall, thanks 

• Like 1

necuja

Unless you see merchandise being sold from a store advertised by BSG themselves, it is not official. At this time anyone selling merchandise online are breaking copyright laws and can be subject to fines.

ozkev

here is what i have found

**removed**

Natalino
1 hour ago, ozkev said:

here is what i have found

**removed**

Please, do not share this link on the forum. They do not have permission from BSG to sell EFT related products at all and are acting against us by doing so.