HAARRRYYY

What to do While Awaiting the Wipe

HAARRRYYY

Sick of seeing all the annoying posts people put up complaining about how boring the game is, when the wipe will be, etc? Well ur in luck cause' I decided to make this list 

of cheap games and/or activities to do to satisfy the aching in your hearts for something at least decently fun to do.

Here we go:

• For $5, you can get EA access, which gives you a month's worth trial of games like Titanfall 2, and Battlefield One and 4 (and many others, these are just some of my favorite)
  • If any of you are fans of RPG's, and you've never played this before, I HIGHLY recommend buying Dark Souls 3 off of steam (or somewhere else if you can get it cheaper) (<---GREAT GAME)
  • I just bought this game called "Deep Rock Galactic" literally like 2 hours before I made this post, and I have to say, it seems to be one of the most fun casual, first person, survival/mining game (not like Minecraft) that I have ever played. Very fun game, especially with up to 3 friends.
  • You could buy the EFT "Predator" e-book and read that.
  • If you've never played "Cuphead" you could play that. It's extra fun if you invite a friend over and play co-op
  • Assuming you have Skyrim on your PC, you could start another playthrough of that. Maybe try something new this time, you know, like some new mods, spec-ing into another skill set of skill trees, etc.
  • FarCry 5 just came out.
  • If you've never heard of "Warframe", well, you have now. Warframe is a cooperative free-to-play third person online action game with a sci-fi style to it. On the surface, it looks P2W, but it really isn't, since its not pvp and the grind for what you want to get isn't to bad. Also, there's apparently some kind of open-world update that came out. I haven't played since the update but it looks pretty cool.

If you have any other time killing games to suggest, put em' in the comments.

now that i think of it, not all these games are very cheap

thats all i got its 4 AM im tired seeya

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

LenzOA

yeah, make commercials for other games. thats what the devs want to see in their forum. lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

psychic_suicide

their own fault, i'm also just waiting for the wipe and not playing anymore because everything (which is too easy to get right now) will be lost soon (or later, idk)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

AdhesiveTeflon

Or play the game as much as you can right now and learn each map and gear.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

M4rc84

yeah i really need to learn the maps that i have played for almost a year now...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AdhesiveTeflon
13 minutes ago, M4rc84 said:

yeah i really need to learn the maps that i have played for almost a year now...

Not you, but for some that don't know the maps in/out or aren't familiar with certain gear because of gear fear.  I took this sudden cheap loot opportunity to use the RSASS and DVL10 more.  Where to aim for a moving target, distance, etc.  Tis is a great opportunity IMO.

Edited by AdhesiveTeflon

Deucey

I am using this time also to learn the Snipers, I think the Range and scopes will be reworked in the future but the damage and ballistics of the guns should remain. So you could always get use to guns you hardly use

JJamie

im using this time to spend loads of time with my family, so that when patch comes out (most likely a few days after, lets be real here) i won't be seeing them any more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

shepperd
8 hours ago, JJamie said:

im using this time to spend loads of time with my family, so that when patch comes out (most likely a few days after, lets be real here) i won't be seeing them any more.

Honestly, this was the best post here so far since I am doing the same with family and friends. 

Smoerble

I'm downloading Far Cry 4 and Doom again... 

Edited by Smoerble

Seregil_Sho

I started playing Diablo 3 Season again. Looting and Leveling =D

jpwenger

pressing refresh on the EFT launcher

• Like 3

Zotach
On 03/04/2018 at 9:20 AM, Seregil said:

I started playing Diablo 3 Season again. Looting and Leveling =D

not played since season 10 i think, anything new?

Zotach
2 minutes ago, evanrudy said:

Soon

0.8 cropped.JPG

soon™*

Cataclysm315

I don't understand people's issue with this. They bought into a beta, the game isn't finished and they knew this when purchasing....also would they rather the devs shove out an unpolished turd and expect you to love it?!

ProgMusiciaN

Started playing Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries with the MekTek mod while waiting for the patch, and I say, it has me quite firm in it's grasp. Also it keeps my aiming skills sharp because the MOUSE CONTROLS ARE ANNOYINGLY TWITCHY but hey, old fun games can have shitty control schemes for all I care. If it's fun, I'll work with it! :D

And to the guy who just posted before me, no, I don't understand the hate, but yes, since last couple of weeks I haven't played a lot of Tarkov because I'm really waiting for the patch, and the event wasn't really my thing, but read well, I'm certainly not complaining. I really love Tarkov, and I'll wait as long as the time they need! Loving almost all aspects of the game atm.

Edited by ProgMusiciaN

Neyreyan

Neah, complaining is better since we bought an alpha game that will have multiple wipes and these wipes were not announced anywhere. The wipes seem to be magical, once the team at bsg assembles their ingredients for the satanic cercle in the basement.....there will be wipe.

AirMech and King's bounty for me, if i could, i would refund this game since it's wasted money....not even the most generous pre-order  makes you wait 2 years for the final game

Seregil_Sho
vor 9 Stunden schrieb Zotach:

not played since season 10 i think, anything new?

Not that much, Necromancer and Ancient Legendary Items are new.

beddamischia
On 4/2/2018 at 6:24 PM, AdhesiveTeflon said:

Or play the game as much as you can right now and learn each map and gear.

Gear is not free anymore, and playing offline to learn maps is much less effort

Edited by beddamischia

MikSchultzy
23 hours ago, Neyreyan said:

Neah, complaining is better since we bought an alpha game that will have multiple wipes and these wipes were not announced anywhere. The wipes seem to be magical, once the team at bsg assembles their ingredients for the satanic cercle in the basement.....there will be wipe.

AirMech and King's bounty for me, if i could, i would refund this game since it's wasted money....not even the most generous pre-order  makes you wait 2 years for the final game

Coming to the forums to complain about it is certainly new and exciting. 

I suspect the patch not being released yet might have something to do with PAX East going on in Boston? Would be a total chit-show if they released patch, went on a vacation/promo run, only to have the patch go sour real quick. 

Zotach
On 08/04/2018 at 8:47 AM, Seregil said:

Not that much, Necromancer and Ancient Legendary Items are new.

already knew that, hopped on yesterday and made a condem build lol now i cant get off it, help

• Like 1

Seregil_Sho
vor 47 Minuten schrieb Zotach:

already knew that, hopped on yesterday and made a condem build lol now i cant get off it, help

Haha, welcome in my world, just started my 3rd season charakter ^^"

• Like 1

Zotach
21 hours ago, Seregil said:

Haha, welcome in my world, just started my 3rd season charakter ^^"

Chepmiki#2802, feel free to add me :)

• Thanks 1

Seregil_Sho
vor 17 Stunden schrieb Zotach:

Chepmiki#2802, feel free to add me :)

I dispatched a friend request to you on Battle.net ^_^

• Like 1