Blackb1rd

Ragman - the new merchant!

We'd like to present you new merchant, who will be available soon in the game. Abramyan Arshavir Sarkisivich aka Ragman. He worked as a director in big market located in Tarkov's suburb. Sells everything about clothing and gear.

TRANSLATIONS

• Swedish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Sweden @tobiassolem
  • Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Spain @MrXavito
  • German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Germany @Cyver
  • Afrikaans translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Africa @18K_
  • Czech translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Czech Republic @PugMonk
  • Romanian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Romania @BelliniVirgil
  • Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Poland @TheWay
  • Turkish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Turkey @Dimitri468
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Brazil @dimittri4gc
  • Chinese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of China @Hazel 
  • Japanese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Japan @giraffy 
  • Bulgarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Bulgaria @Shibby
  • Dutch translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Netherland @iGoodLifeNL
  • French translation of the news can be found here . Thanks to emissary @LePatrick

escapefromtarkov_merchant_ragman.jpg

• Like 60
  • Thanks 6
  • Hot 13
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

Last time a trader was announced (The Mechanic) he was released in the next patch, this time however we had no news from Battlestate games  on the podcast about the patch containing a new trader. In no means do I want to rush you, Id just like to know if you keep secrets from us :D.

PS. He looks aesthetic AF

• Like 1

- bring me 8 nail boxes and i'll sell you this nice jacket.

- i can give you 100k for that.

- no, 8 nail boxes.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

I knew the clothing etc. were coming to the game soon, but already in the upcoming patch and with a completely new trader? I have to hand it to you guys at BSG, you guys are some dedicated and hard-working devs!

34 minutes ago, mart1n1 said:

- bring me 8 nail boxes and i'll sell you this nice jacket.

- i can give you 100k for that.

- no, 8 nail boxes.

This genuinely made me lol, cleaning coffee off of my desk as we speak.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

The train will leave, all get in, next station Microtransactions... :begreat:

Hype_Train.gif

Edited by MIchalC
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2