Natalino

Escape from Tarkov 0.8 Patch Highlights Video

Hello everyone,

We have uploaded a new video on our official Youtube channel that showcases highlights of what is to come in the next upcoming update (Patch 0.8). We have shown these clips on the recent Podcast on Twitch but now we also have them on our Youtube channel per your request. 

Enjoy!

TRANSLATIONS: 

• Dutch translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Dutch Emissary @iGoodLifeNL
  • Portuguese translationf of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Brazil @dimittri4gc
  • Like 15
  • Cold 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 3

hopefully the m14 is cheaper than the rsass. which it honestly should be depending on if it's norinco or springfield.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mundane_92 said:

When is the patch dropping anyone know?

When it's ready. Not the answer you want, but the only one we will get till patch day.

52 minutes ago, notredd said:

hopefully the m14 is cheaper than the rsass. which it honestly should be depending on if it's norinco or springfield.

description say springfield...

and yea, springfield m1a sell around 2k $. dunno what the price will be in game but i fear it will be pretty much comparable to the RSASS

1 minute ago, Jlesaistu said:

description say springfield...

and yea, springfield m1a sell around 2k $. dunno what the price will be in game but i fear it will be pretty much comparable to the RSASS

maybe they can drop more often. It is a pretty old gun so perhaps there will be an obvious performance difference. 

9 minutes ago, notredd said:

maybe they can drop more often. It is a pretty old gun so perhaps there will be an obvious performance difference. 

i hope so...woudl really love to see more .308 around. and with FN FAL and FN SHAR-H  and G3 confirmed to be in the game eventually....would be sad to have m1a a expensive and hard to get weapon.

just the same reason i really look foward to see mossin, svt-40 and SVD added to the game i guess....

Edited by Jlesaistu

1 hour ago, notredd said:

Its an m1a not a m14, the m1a is the civilian version of the m14. So yeah it will be a lot cheaper that the rsass.

21 minutes ago, ivantherussian said:

Its an m1a not a m14, the m1a is the civilian version of the m14. So yeah it will be a lot cheaper that the rsass.

here is hoping its an early unlock.

m1a. fires .308. Recoil like a pellet gun. wtf

Edited by 2legs

Just wipe already, so I could find the marked key, fill my stash with cases, and stop playing again :):):)

Edited by kondziowy
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Can't wait for the ammo thing, it will slow down the game play I think and people will be more conservative with their ammo as you then only can refill your mags between firefights.

Also, it will encourage to bring a sidearm that fits mags in the pockets.

Just give us the patch (not tomorrow tho, I am not home tomorrow evening, so give us the patch Saturday morning please).

Edited by Eaz

RELEASE IT! It gets boring having infinite Money and all gear i want due to the Events. First 3 Days were like "Cool´, lets test" but now i tried every gun with every combination of Mods xD 

I love this game and can't wait for the patch.

Please be patient guys, the team will release the patch when it is ready. Rushing it out the door will result in a half broken patch, and no one wants that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lewisuk said:

Please be patient guys, the team will release the patch when it is ready. Rushing it out the door will result in a half broken patch, and no one wants that. 

Exactly! No one needs half done anything.

Hope it will be ready soon B| 

• Like 1

its obviously bsg technique don't mention any ruff date everyone disappears or gets annoyed, then everybody cant actually wait for patch then everyone floods back like mad and cant stop playing the game because most people played other games for a week or so 

• Like 1

Why is it not just split up, if there are issues with Interchange? Just release the other stuff, including the wipe and release Interchange and Shoreline optimization later on. The actual state of the game is driving away a lot of players to wait for the patch. Would be easier to wait, if the game would actually be worth playing right now.

Adding a map, will not break the economy if there is no quest bound to it so far.

Edited by eldragon
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Old information (Podcast on Twitch) from a week ago? wft BSG?! :bedizzy: 

What will be next, movie from Shoreline? :begreat:

Edited by MIchalC

3 minutes ago, MIchalC said:

Old information, from a week ago? wft BSG?! :bedizzy: 

It was only on their Twitch before.

I hope you will fix freezes in this or new patch, 8 GB of RAM is not working well anymore like in the past :/ please think about better optimalization next time..

2 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

It was only on their Twitch before.

@Maki_Nishikino my friend, there has already been so much information from, 1000 movies on YT and many better prepared by Streamers all week, I already want to vomit it, and BSG give the same again! :bedizzy:

8 minutes ago, MIchalC said:

@Maki_Nishikino my friend, there has already been so much information from, 1000 movies on YT and many better prepared by Streamers all week, I already want to vomit it, and BSG give the same again! :bedizzy:

I as well as many others don't watch streamers or YT vids by gamers, some are interested in seeing it from the devs only.

9 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

I as well as many others don't watch streamers or YT vids by gamers, some are interested in seeing it from the devs only.

+1 I just saw the twitch stream yesterday, busy busy busy

1 hour ago, SE7ENpl said:

I hope you will fix freezes in this or new patch, 8 GB of RAM is not working well anymore like in the past :/ please think about better optimalization next time..

Read the patch notes on the forums, optimization is one of the things their working on this update, especially for shoreline. They're also working on optimization relating to object collision, according to the podcast.