Hollow logos of BEAR and USEC

Rex_Hilverstone

Hi everybody...me again.I though this could use theire own topic aswell.

Now...nothing special here,like the other wallpapers,and this are in most part just some extras,but might help you if you want to print a shirt or make a patch,wich i gonna probably do this week :begreat:

Again i hope they'll help you and are totally FREE to use!

Spoiler

PS. if you print or make patches post them here in comments,i would love to see what you managed to do with them.I'll post next week,if i manage to make my patches :begreat:

USEC LOGO 2 HOLLOW.png

USEC LOGO 3 HOLLOW.png

BEAR LOGO HOLLOW.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 12

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,I've wanted to keep you updated...so:last time I"ve posted this logos here i mentioned trying to do some patches,well,in quite short time i espect to have them made,BUT,what i'm gonna do will be just printing them like on a regular t shirt print,and sawing some velco on the back,at least for now.

I will post the results here,so you can see how they look.You can espect them in about 1-2 weeks though,if i find black squares of fabric...now it might sound easy,and it is but unfortunatley is not a main task so it will take a while....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 01/10/2016 at 8:09 PM, Rex_Hilverstone said:

Hi everybody...me again.I though this could use theire own topic aswell.

Now...nothing special here,like the other wallpapers,and this are in most part just some extras,but might help you if you want to print a shirt or make a patch,wich i gonna probably do this week :begreat:

Again i hope they'll help you and are totally FREE to use!

Reveal hidden contents

PS. if you print or make patches post them here in comments,i would love to see what you managed to do with them.I'll post next week,if i manage to make my patches :begreat:

USEC LOGO 2 HOLLOW.png

USEC LOGO 3 HOLLOW.png

BEAR LOGO HOLLOW.png

mates dad did a few of these morale patch with your image wow look cool!!  he said he make people one only if they have 

Edge of Darkness Limited Edition pack and pay for postage.

DSC_0236.JPG

DSC_0237.JPG

• Like 1

On 2017-4-27 at 8:56 AM, Joker47 said:

mates dad did a few of these morale patch with your image wow look cool!!  he said he make people one only if they have 

Edge of Darkness Limited Edition pack and pay for postage.

DSC_0236.JPG

DSC_0237.JPG

So I would pay only the shipping?

Edited by Ademoon
Grammar