DarakDeLaSombra

Insurance missions

DarakDeLaSombra

I think it would be cool if a system where PMC's were tasked with retrieving insured items maybe have a bounty board in the task tabs under the insuring trader.

This could open up more content for players after they finish all the missions and a reward system or a reputation system where successfully retrieving items gets you a boos to the charisma trait. on the other hand you could keep the items at the risk of a penalty to trader attitude. 

just a thought

HappyCamper

Nice idea, adds a bit of extra flavor to the world.

SommerTheViking

Or you could get the money that the person used to pay for insureing his/her stuff, but i dont think people should be able to steal anything after a raid is done, but i like the idea of having players getting insured items for other players to make some money.

HappyCamper
6 hours ago, SommerTheViking said:

Or you could get the money that the person used to pay for insureing his/her stuff, but i dont think people should be able to steal anything after a raid is done, but i like the idea of having players getting insured items for other players to make some money.

Indeed a nice idea. The items disappear from your inventory when you succesfully extract and you get the insurance money. The problem I see is why would I want to retrieve goods for a small portion of the value instead of keeping the loot itself, aka looting as a regular player. So the incentive to do it would be pretty low, even with a charisma boost or something similar.

Maybe it could be implemented as a (repeating) quest. Gaining you a small amount of rep with a trader instead of money. Or even a whole new trader for something like this.