Sign in to follow this  
Roostersnake

I'm tired of being hacked fix it

Roostersnake

Your anti- cheat is a joke and you know it. Fix it. I'm tired of setting up an ambush and getting screwed by a hacker. They are quite blatant too because they know they can't be reported. Unrelated was there going to be a wipe sometime this year? Well it doesn't matter because why play a game that is infested with hackers? So take your time with the wipe while hackers drive off your player base. Why is it that every Russian game I buy is half-assed? Fool me twice shame on me. I hope in time you'll realize this problem has gotten out of hand and that you need to take drastic action. Que you incompetent fools telling me that your anti-cheat works and that all hackers will be banned. wake up take action.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

mcloud

you do realise hiding in the bushes is useless when the enemy has thermal...?

Roostersnake

does that work through concrete?

OneTrueLizardo

I really would love to see some video since 99% the time the dude just either spotted you, heard you or just was smart enough to know a very obvious camping spot.

Roostersnake

i guess ill have to record every time i play

McGugu
4 minutes ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

I really would love to see some video since 99% the time the dude just either spotted you, heard you or just was smart enough to know a very obvious camping spot.

go on youtube and look for cheating on EFT, sure you'll be able to find some fresh one.

• Upvote 1

Roostersnake

i've also seen players speed hacking across open fields but since there isn't any proof ........

OneTrueLizardo

I mean, I've heard dudes camping and gotten them so easily when they think they are being so sneaky. You only need one small flick of a mouse too fast and the faintest of shuffles for a really alert player to know there is someone ADSing on the other side of a door. Now you just have to decide how to kill the camper.

3 minutes ago, Mc_Gyver said:

go on youtube and look for cheating on EFT, sure you'll be able to find some fresh one.

Dude, seriously, I'm not arguing that there aren't any cheaters in eft, of course there is, like in any other game.

What I SAID was that it's hard to really say anything about OP's situation without seeing ANY evidence.

Edited by OneTrueLizardo

OneTrueLizardo
3 minutes ago, Roostesnake said:

i've also seen players speed hacking across open fields but since there isn't any proof ........

Also please don't act stupid. I didn't say anything about speedhackers who you can confirm 100% are cheating. I merely commented on the one specific scenario you described what was about a situation which I can't really confirm without seeing atleast some evidence.

Come on man, it's not that hard.

McGugu
5 minutes ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

I mean, I've heard dudes camping and gotten them so easily when they think they are being so sneaky. You only need one small flick of a mouse too fast and the faintest of shuffles for a really alert player to know there is someone ADSing on the other side of a door. Now you just have to decide how to kill the camper.

Dude, seriously, I'm not arguing that there aren't any cheaters in eft, of course there is, like in any other game.

What I SAID was that it's hard to really say anything about OP's situation without seeing ANY evidence.

Sure but anticheat is far from efficient....

but i agree, sorry my man

• Upvote 1

OneTrueLizardo
Just now, Mc_Gyver said:

Sure but anticheat is far from efficient....

but i agree, sorry my man

I agree, I would LOVE to see an anticheat that was FAST and efficient at catching blatant hackers. Too bad anti-cheat is never 100% foolproof... :/

maximus_skill
17 minutes ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

J'adorerais voir de la vidéo depuis 99% du temps où le mec vous a repéré, vous a entendu ou était assez intelligent pour savoir un endroit de camping très évident.

that a joke!

Roostersnake

yeah i've played the game i'm familiar with the feet shuffling and what not. i didn't make a noise, i was behind solid cover. i was waiting for my opening properly and they just through a nade over the wall and it landed on my head. say what you want i think i  know enough.

Edited by Roostesnake

HappyCamper

Here is a nice rhyme. Not aimed at someone special, but he who fits the shoe......

New guy dies, has no idea why it happened, must be hacks, on to the forum to complain, because that always solves everything and people won't think I'm lame. Didn't rhyme, but I tried to make it rhyme as hard as the new guy tried to get a better grasp of this game.

Roostersnake

"because that always solves everything and people won't think I'm lame." thought no one ever. forums have always been cancer. thank you for preemptively proving my point.

Mr_Sheep

Locked.

We have a good working anti cheat that bans anyone who hacks. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1