Sign in to follow this  
REAPERBR

New brazilian emissary

REAPERBR

Hello PMCs!

My name is Augusto, better known as REAPERBR, I'm 31 years old and I'm from São Paulo, more precisely Itápolis. I've been in the gaming world since I was 8 years old, I always liked FPS games. I started with Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Hexen, Rise of the Triads and so on until I started playing in hardcore mode with Battlefield 3 and survival genre like Rust, Hurtworld and Ark. Some time passed and I met other military simulation games, but something was still missing.

Since then I've been looking for a game that unites all three game modes. Time passed and I could not find a complete game like I would like, until one day, after watching gameplays and seeing several videos of the game, I decided to support the development of the game, participating in Alpha at the early stage, buying the Edge of Darkness edition from Escape From Tarkov.

I saw in the gameplays what I was looking for and that was where the passion for the game and the project came from. Right after I met and joined Dimittri and other friends to build a community for the game in Brazil, known as EFTCBR - Escape From Tarkov Brazilian Community.

As an emissary I will continue the work I already do within the community, helping all members, as well as continue working to promote the game in our country, making it increasingly popular and recognized. I look for new ideas and suggestions from the community are and always gonna be welcome.

If you have any question about the game, are playing alone and need any help, join our portuguese speaking community so we can help you.

I am grateful for the recognition of BSG and my friend as well as Emissary Dimittri and I promise that we will always work as a TEAM to help all players and the Escape from Tarkov project. I will do everything in my power and always in search of improvement.

It's a pleasure to be part of this team!

Edited by REAPERBR
  • Like 2

Dimittri

Welcome ;)

It's great to have you as a part of the team and now working closely with BSG to develop the game community here in Brazil!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2