Pr8Dator

Suggestion: Getting Shot With Armor

1 minute ago, UncleDark said:

I know the feeling mate :bewhink:

I already play rainbow six seige and battlefield... I don't need another run and gun game. :)

4 hours ago, FurryAlot said:

I havent seen this once, Nobody ever said that tanking rounds with fort is OK as it is,  blunt force trauma is not implemented yet there is only aimpunch, in the future there will be more effects as you mentioned, broken ribs and bruises, loss of breath, shock and even some kind of unconcious state 

I'm not digging through my older forum posts just to come up with accounts of people disagreeing with OP and I but they're out there, so you can't just outright deny those claims.

Back on track, I know that those features are upcoming, but some of the community right now while screaming for realism, don't think those mechanics are realistic. Until the outspoken people in the forums get their chit together and figure out what game they want (I hope it's the one the Devs have in mind - hardcore realism), I'm going to keep talking about these subjects. Because the outspoken majority will ultimately effect what happens in the game. More people want to play --> more money for the devs.

1 hour ago, Violetta said:

I'm not digging through my older forum posts just to come up with accounts of people disagreeing with OP and I but they're out there, so you can't just outright deny those claims.

Back on track, I know that those features are upcoming, but some of the community right now while screaming for realism, don't think those mechanics are realistic. Until the outspoken people in the forums get their chit together and figure out what game they want (I hope it's the one the Devs have in mind - hardcore realism), I'm going to keep talking about these subjects. Because the outspoken majority will ultimately effect what happens in the game. More people want to play --> more money for the devs.

EFT aims to be the darksoul of shooters ... Darksouls gets downright depressing when you lose your stuff, then fails to retrieve it and then is forced to go back to grind lesser enemies again... Darksouls made it difficult through its really clunky combat system along with loot losing system in an open world. So its hard to fight baddies and when you get killed trying, you lose progression. EFT is currently cranking up on the combat system difficulty part (which currently is still very little more than just a typical point and click run and gun twitch shooter) and the combat system will one day become extremely complex and much much less a simple point and click, so that part of the Darksouls equation is met. The other part is the loss of gear and progression on death, that part already exist. So yeah, I guess EFT can become a "hardcore realistic" shooter just by continuing to crank up the difficulty of the combat system.