JerzeeSP

trying to be generous before the wipe,

JerzeeSP

so here i am before  trying to give back to the scavs and hatchlings before the wipe i load into factory find an innocent hatchling who wiggles it for me and then i give him a bag with an i case and money in the i case which spells LoL (1.2mil rub), unfortunately the hatchling died as i walked away, rip payday.

2018-04-17[23-12].png

Edited by JerzeeSP

PIG-Mathieu
9 minutes ago, JerzeeSP said:

so here i am before  trying to give back to the scavs and hatchlings before the wipe i load into factory find an innocent hatchling who wiggles it for me and then i give him a bag with an i case and money in the i case which spells LoL (1.2mil rub), unfortunately the hatchling died as i walked away, rip payday.

Well i mean, 24h before the global wipe, there's not much to do with it anyway. I'm full of gear and waiting for my inventory to be clean again. Can't wait !

Spoiler

I mean i'm not that much of a kind guy anyway, i'm giving more 7.62mm ammos than stacks of money in tarkov x)

JerzeeSP

still its the thought that counts poor hatchling seemed so happy with the drop he tried to do a dialog but it got cut off before he made a death sound. Anyway there are still those who would love money to blow away on stuff they havent had the chance of using :P

KozakAlencar

Is there a confirmed wipe date?

26 minutes ago, JerzeeSP said:

still its the thought that counts poor hatchling seemed so happy with the drop he tried to do a dialog but it got cut off before he made a death sound. Anyway there are still those who would love money to blow away on stuff they havent had the chance of using :P

JerzeeSP
3 hours ago, KozakAlencar said:

Is there a confirmed wipe date?

Thursday 4/19 

• Thanks 1

MrSolo

This morning on Customs I came across a BEAR with only a Makarov. So I didn't shoot him, and went into inventory. I started dropping an AS VAL + ammo, and a PACA.  As i'm dropping the armor he shoots me in the leg!  I turned and killed him, so the idiot lost out on some good loot to play with today.  No idea why he did that except he thought he could kill me fast enough and get ALL the gear.  Greed kills...