Sign in to follow this  
katkatman

Scavenger rogue status

katkatman

Currently, Scav players who attacks other scav get the "rogue status" on the scab bots.

This status should be usable by scav players as well. (ie : if we kill a "rogue scav" we shouldn't be classified as rogue by ai).

Like that scavplayers can defend themselves against aggressive players without penalty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MrMachineHead

Yeah, I always find it super annoying when I'm just casually wandering about, looting poo around a huge group of scavs and some asshat comes in and starts shooting at me, I return fire and end up gang fucked by the group of scavs around me, despite the fact that I was defending myself, like they would have been too!

I'd like to be able to defend myself against other scav players without being killed by scavs.

Pr8Dator

+1

Fully support this idea.

Also, why are the Scavs so well organised that the moment you kill one, everyone knows about you?? Its like a hive mind or something. I would say only the Scavs that saw you do it should attack you. The rest of the Scavs shouldn't even know whats going on.

Smeagol07

I think the whole idea of playing as a scav is to run around and check other scavs if they wear any endgame items, lure them away and kill them. so every scav player is an aggressive player

katkatman
52 minutes ago, Smeagol07 said:

I think the whole idea of playing as a scav is to run around and check other scavs if they wear any endgame items, lure them away and kill them. so every scav player is an aggressive player

The point is the scavs are basically on the same team ...

So it must be the choice of the player to "scavenge" dead bodies and chase PMC.

Or play like you said, as somebody who doesn't know what scavenger word means killing scavs and get shot by spawning bots which are much more accurate and aware than they were few weeks ago.

Edited by katkatman

Smeagol07
Just now, katkatman said:
1 minute ago, katkatman said:

The point is the scavs are basically on the same team ...

that's what I mean.