Different Stash and sizes

George Young

George Young

So I red that every preorder pack got a different stash size, but I dont really understand the scale of it. What does 30 or 60 means in this case? I know it would be sg on my main menu where I can store my loot and gear up again after I died. So the size of it is pritty important.

1. I'd like to know there would be other options to increase my stash size in the game or it will be a permanent amount of slot and I will need to work with that?

2. Also What is the base amount of stash? Is it 20 slot?

3. The slots means 1slot/item or it will be more like the original inventory system where a weapon or helmet actually takes several slots?

4. I also find out that there would be clan stash, so is it an option to store more items for myself and my friends besides my own stash?

5. If I want to be a trader I'll deffinitly need a large amount of stash size what options do I get to handle the large amont of loot what I want to store in this case?

Thank you for your answers!

Edited by George Young
TheSnikers

Have you see the inventory sneak peek video? There was diffenrent stuff with different size, like 1x1, 1x2 or else. So yeah, bigger stash means bigger amout of things you can store.

George Young
20 minutes ago, TheSnikers said:

Have you see the inventory sneak peek video? There was diffenrent stuff with different size, like 1x1, 1x2 or else. So yeah, bigger stash means bigger amout of things you can store.

Yes ofc, however the inventory and the stash are two different things, we haven't seen any video or screenshot from the stash yet. 

edit: And yes it is obvious bigger stash means more things to store, that's why there are other questions as well

Edited by George Young

I think that this stash is same as in Diablo, Sacred etc. If you have stash 10x6 you have 60 squares field. You can store there 5 2x4 items and 5 2x2 items so you can fit 10 of those items here. I hope that you for it from my english. :D Glad to help.

George Young
21 minutes ago, ZdarK said:

I think that this stash is same as in Diablo, Sacred etc. If you have stash 10x6 you have 60 squares field. You can store there 5 2x4 items and 5 2x2 items so you can fit 10 of those items here. I hope that you for it from my english. :D Glad to help.

Well that's good for me, but will I be able to increase the size of it?
there would be clan stash, so is it an option to store more items for myself and my friends besides my own stash?

If I want to be a trader I'll deffinitly need a large amount of stash size what options do I get to handle the large amount of loot what I want to store, in this case?

Edited by George Young

Your first question is only answerable by DEVs.Only way i know, how to have big stash is by  preorder now.

Yes clan stash is another stash where you can store items. For yourself or for others. Other clanmembers can store items here too and they can withdraw your items too. Do not know which size is this stash.

I am not sure if i understand your question, but if you think that you have more items with you and they dont fit in there waht happens with them? Really DUNNO. Devs can answer.

• Upvote 1
George Young
1 hour ago, ZdarK said:

Your first question is only answerable by DEVs.Only way i know, how to have big stash is by  preorder now.

Yes clan stash is another stash where you can store items. For yourself or for others. Other clanmembers can store items here too and they can withdraw your items too. Do not know which size is this stash.

I am not sure if i understand your question, but if you think that you have more items with you and they dont fit in there waht happens with them? Really DUNNO. Devs can answer.

Thanks for the answer!

I hope a dev will answer the question about increasing stash size and the size of guild stash.

57 minutes ago, George Young said:

Thanks for the answer!

I hope a dev will answer the question about increasing stash size and the size of guild stash.

As you can see in preorder site in Left Behind edition there is 10x30 stash. In Prepare For Escape edition is 10x40 and in Edge Of Darkness is 10x60. So i bet that the normal size of stash will be 10x20 ;)

George Young
Just now, ZdarK said:

As you can see in preorder site in Left Behind edition there is 10x30 stash. In Prepare For Escape edition is 10x40 and in Edge Of Darkness is 10x60. So i bet that the normal size of stash will be 10x20 ;)

Yeah it makes sense:)

In the meantime I started a thraead in the developer section about the remaining questions. 

• Upvote 1
George Young
7 minutes ago, ZdarK said:

Keep me informed ;)

2 guys already confirmed that we will be able to increse or personal stash size, probably via ingame currency. There is no information on guild stash yet

RavenSpecV
13 minutes ago, George Young said:

2 guys already confirmed that we will be able to increse or personal stash size, probably via ingame currency. There is no information on guild stash yet

On the FAQ I saw they spoke of conditions being required. 

George Young
4 minutes ago, .Motorola. said:

Probably missions and character levels are required to unlock specific stuff.

It sounds good to me. I just feared that i end up with a small stash size for the whole game