LukaTheSlav

Magazine Loader Idea

LukaTheSlav

Okay! Soo I've got this idea about a magazine/mag loader. These exist in real life, soo It wont be unrealistic. There is picture of real magazine loader for 5.45x39 and 5.56x45 ammo below.

I believe these should be implemented into the game aside from the loading skill, it should be balanced in the following way: Make it available at Mechanic tier 3 or 4. It would make the Mechanic more useful. It should be REALLY expensive to purchase. The item should wear and tear fast, and the repair cost should also be HIGH or if you dont repair it, the item will not work.The size of the mag loader should be 1x4 soo you can not place it into the common Safe Containers, EXCEPT the Epsilon Container, because the Epsilon for people who have Gamma containers is not of much use because it has 8 slots, and in the Gamma they can utilize 10 slots, not 9 but 10. Because if they place a WTR rig inside that gives them 10 slots. By making such a rarity of an item like the Mag Loader only fit into the Epsilon will increase the use of the Epsilon also and promote players to work for it! The speed of loading a 30 round magazine should be like 6-8 seconds and for a 45 round mag like 11-14 seconds. 60 Rounders and Drum mags are not supported! Also the skill for loading magazines should not stack up on the speed of the mag loader! What do you guys think of this idea I have since they announced the magazine loading system?
MagLoader.png.c02420ccb8c47da8071fef46e75d53ae.png

Edited by LukaMasterz

Forien
  1. In Hideout (outside the Raid), you reload instantly. Ergo - you have mag loader with "infinite" efficiency
  2. In Raid... like... I want to see a special operator that spreads the blanket on the grass, sits, takes mag loader (realistically speaking at least 2x3 item) from the backpack, takes ammo, mags and uses it. And maybe eats some french fries while at it. 

Sarcasm aside, preparing to use of mag loader in raid would take so much time that it would be ineffective. Mag loaders are most effective when loading multiple magazines. 

And as I said earlier, it would take lot of space, and realistically speaking, your character would need to either find a table, or sit on the ground while doing it. It's both safer and more intuitive to get behind cover and pop cartridges into mag one by one, and if anything happens, you can stop it ASAP. 

TL;DR:
So, realistically speaking mag loader serves no purpose on the field, and therefore there is no place for it in the game (Hideout/off-Raid already gives you instant-loading).

Teaguzzler
On 4/18/2018 at 12:28 PM, Forien said:
  1. In Hideout (outside the Raid), you reload instantly. Ergo - you have mag loader with "infinite" efficiency
  2. In Raid... like... I want to see a special operator that spreads the blanket on the grass, sits, takes mag loader (realistically speaking at least 2x3 item) from the backpack, takes ammo, mags and uses it. And maybe eats some french fries while at it. 

Sarcasm aside, preparing to use of mag loader in raid would take so much time that it would be ineffective. Mag loaders are most effective when loading multiple magazines. 

And as I said earlier, it would take lot of space, and realistically speaking, your character would need to either find a table, or sit on the ground while doing it. It's both safer and more intuitive to get behind cover and pop cartridges into mag one by one, and if anything happens, you can stop it ASAP. 

TL;DR:
So, realistically speaking mag loader serves no purpose on the field, and therefore there is no place for it in the game (Hideout/off-Raid already gives you instant-loading).

Realistically speaking thats exactly how soldiers reload their weapons on the battlefield . Nato rnds come normally in 120rnd bandoliers on 10rnd clips which go into a speed loader . No one is ever given loose rounds . The one shown is for loose rnds and is only really good for rangedays and civilians .

Teaguzzler

This is what they should implement into the game . It should not be available for purchase but it should be a rare item to find. The clips could be availble for purchase . 104484_3.jpg

Edited by Teaguzzler