Other values for physical bitcoins

rozh001

Now that the bitcoin has a lot of more uses now that the mechanic has come i think we should add physical bitcoins with other values such as 0.1, 0.5 and 1 BTC. With varying rarities of course. It's a small but fun addition where you can be delightfully suprised with finding a whole BTC or getting disappointed with only finding a tenth of what you could have gotten. One problem i can see with this is the trading with bitcoin. It would be problematic to have 4 different trades for just one item, so you should be able to exchange all these different BTCs to 0.2. 2x 0.1 BTC for a 0.2 coin or 1x 1BTC for 5 0.2BTC coins which you then can go trade with the mechanic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smeagol07 said:

I think bitcoins is just a placeholder or "inside joke" until it gets replaced with something valuable in the future.

It's gonna get replaced by Dogecoin

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 12:28 PM, Smeagol07 said:

I think bitcoins is just a placeholder or "inside joke" until it gets replaced with something valuable in the future.

Gonna replace them with NetCodeCoin :P

If you have one in your secure case, maybe you will win gun fights

FeelsTarkovMan