JoeRowland

Anyone willing to drop me a Gamma?

JoeRowland

If no one can drop for me, then I will go for the container mentioned below.

The Epsilon container is a 2x4 portable container, obtainable by completing the Prapor quest The Punisher - Part 6.

^ This is what I will be going for right off the bat otherwise, I just wanted people to know it's possible to get a large container by simply playing the game. I was worried it was going to be an issue and I'd be stuck with 2x2 forever.

Just in case no one wants to/can be bothered to drop me a Gamma... Is anyone looking for a group to complete the prapor quests on server restart?

Hope this post is allowed, if not just delete it and accept my apology.

Not_Offensive

Why would anyone give away their gamma?

godexists

Patch is tomorrow so you wouldn't have it for very long, at all.

Teaguzzler

You can get  2x3 sized safe container from lvl 4 PK  and like you said there is a quest to unlock the Epsilon i doubt anyone will drop you a gamma why would they ? They are also adding new ones with the patch. 

3 minutes ago, godexists said:

Patch is tomorrow so you wouldn't have it for very long, at all.

His 2nd to last paragraph hints at its for after the patch . 

godexists
2 minutes ago, Teaguzzler said:

You can get  2x3 sized safe container from lvl 4 PK  and like you said there is a quest to unlock the Epsilon i doubt anyone will drop you a gamma why would they ? They are also adding new ones with the patch. 

His 2nd to last paragraph hints at its for after the patch . 

OOOOOOOOOOOOO I jumped the gun there. My bad hehehehehh

JoeRowland

Yeah sorry guys, I didn't make it obvious I meant after the patch.

I am more than happy to team up with some guys after patch to get those tasks done if you are up for it?

54 minutes ago, Not_Offensive said:

They can drop it and reset account to get it back. I dunno if this is something that is allowed... I started playing less than a week ago.

JoeRowland

I mean I am going to get the EoD package at the end of the month, so I will give someone my 2x4 when I do before I reset to get my gamma.

orion310591

I said this in some other thread and I will say it here.... keep giving away your gamma container, and in the end, you will see just more people crying about hatcheteers and gamma containers, and bsg one day will remove gamma containers...

LunaTerra
2 hours ago, orion310591 said:

I said this in some other thread and I will say it here.... keep giving away your gamma container, and in the end, you will see just more people crying about hatcheteers and gamma containers, and bsg one day will remove gamma containers...

Or they'll just patch it so you can't remove your Gamma container inside of a raid. Also probably restrict you being able to bring one in as well. Considering wipes wont happen on release though, this won't be a big problem IMO. People won't be wanting to reset all the time. 

Edited by MadMacks

Deucey
4 hours ago, orion310591 said:

Giving away gammas is not currently a huge issue, But it does remove the incentive for some to buy EOD. Which in theory takes money away from the developers.

EOD is suppose to be a limited edition, they will stop players from giving them away eventually. But for now its not a priority

• Upvote 1

Miller-UK
21 hours ago, Not_Offensive said:

Because they are feeling kind and just need to reset to get it back.  Not sure about giving though, sell maybe.  The problem is that after you reset will the buyer actually pay up?

ReliquiaR

i would pay allot  ingame stuffs to get one of those but first i need to farm it ;D