Pr8Dator

Already 19th Apr... what time is it dropping??

here in central europe its 22:35 right now, in the western parts of the Motherland now its just after midnight, in the most eastern parts its 10-11AM 19th of Aprilimage.thumb.png.c0f1a7fde021576072acf0dfb6ee1c4c.png

• Hot 1

I guess it will be in about 12 hours, during working hours in Moscow. I bet they want to be still in work to monitor how servers are doing after patch.

yeah 19 April here as well. Where is?

lol, it around midnight in St Peterburg, so imo there'll be at least 9 hours wait until business hours.

2 hours ago, Pr8Dator said:

Can't wait, any timing confirmation?

Dont risk getting penalty points on forum profile, for something that is coming... if they knew, they would make that info public...

This thread reminds me of one 3 weeks ago, and it turned out I was right... xD

I have been into gaming for so long that I can even predict things hah... joking aside, next few days are not going to be fun...

if they really release patch, many will rush to check it out, stream on twitch, record for youtube, earn publicity, see it first...

server will be overloaded, some bugs may appear... but thing that surprised me is how all of a sudden patch release date surfaced...

my guess is that something causing problem was cut off and is getting fixed for next patch, 1 month of coding is not enough to solve problem that big that caused patch delay... idk just speculating :) 

3 hours ago, orion310591 said:

Dont risk getting penalty points on forum profile, for something that is coming... if they knew, they would make that info public...

This thread reminds me of one 3 weeks ago, and it turned out I was right... xD

lol about 3 weeks ago I was saying it would be any day, Wish I realized the true meaning of "Soon" :D

6 minutes ago, Deucey said:

lol about 3 weeks ago I was saying it would be any day, Wish I realized the true meaning of "Soon" :D

Lmao. I always take the idea of soon and predict it anywhere from 1-3 months out. Depending on the speed that development happens in a game I've been on for a while as well, I generally can predict if it'll be 6+ months as well. I just dont hold my breath on those predictions 99% of the time.

I predicted Destiny 2 PC would bleed players in the first 2 months... It held on for at least 4. I was wrong there as well lol xDxD

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Malevolent1 said:

I predicted Destiny 2 PC would bleed players in the first 2 months... It held on for at least 4. I was wrong there as well lol xDxD

I got that game for free, I don't think I played for more than 5 hours. Tarkov ruined most games for me :D

• Like 1

Just now, Deucey said:

I got that game for free, I don't think I played for more than 5 hours. Tarkov ruined most games for me :D

Tarkov, good guy! Ruining games since ????

I honestly dont remember when Alpha was released, so lol.

I played D2 all the way through, raided on it, pvp'd, etc. The rampant cheating on that was worse than any game I have EVER played. Not to mention Cancer, I mean Activision *cough* didn't really care enough to invest in anti-cheats that were worth anything. By the time you got to Trials of the Nerds (nine) you were geting meta'd so hard it was unreal, and aimbotted/headsnapped like crazy.

6 hours ago, zpwarrior said:

Where are you getting your dates from?

Mods confirmed patch will be released tomorrow. I would post a screenshot but im currently in Hawaii away from my computer.

6 minutes ago, Mercaholic75 said:

Mods confirmed patch will be released tomorrow. I would post a screenshot but im currently in Hawaii away from my computer.

Today. ^_^

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Mercaholic75 said:

Mahalo, enjoy your time there. I used to live on the island of O'ahu off of Coolidge St near King. Love it there, but hate the traffic and some of the people there are still under the impression that it will become its own sovereign country again, making them very rude and toxic to anyone who isn't native.

Other than that I enjoyed my time there and loved the majority of the people. Halieva was one of my favorite spots, but I'm sure you can guess why ;)

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mercaholic75 said:

Meant his post it being the 19th, when it was the 18th where the most of the playerbase is and it was barely a few minutes into the 19th in Moscow.

Expecting an update the second it becomes the 19th in Russia is a little far, Let the devs wake up and have some coffee atleast!

the 300 players selected gotta do some tests and then once they clear everything or w/e THEN we get the update...least thas what the fb page says or how i read it

4 minutes ago, 8mob8 said:

the 300 players selected gotta do some tests and then once they clear everything or w/e THEN we get the update...least thas what the fb page says or how i read it

Sorry but I cannot find this information anywhere, Is this definitely the 0.8 patch or are you sure it's not the Launcher Update?

1 hour ago, Malevolent1 said:

Mahalo, enjoy your time there. I used to live on the island of O'ahu off of Coolidge St near King. Love it there, but hate the traffic and some of the people there are still under the impression that it will become its own sovereign country again, making them very rude and toxic to anyone who isn't native.

Other than that I enjoyed my time there and loved the majority of the people. Halieva was one of my favorite spots, but I'm sure you can guess why ;)

I already know this I lived on post at AMR and went to HS at Radford. Omg I hated it so much. 4 years in this place and now im back for no reason. :D

I think its hilarious how the devs normally don't give a date.

They give a date, and now people beg for a time. Lmao.

• Hot 1
  • Cold 1

16 hours ago, orion310591 said:

I have been into gaming for so long that I can even predict things hah... joking aside, next few days are not going to be fun...

Dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby! :D