Sign in to follow this  
DawNoFd3aTh

Interchange South-East extract!

DawNoFd3aTh

Visual of the South-East Interchange extract, good luck! (1st pic extract, second for reference)

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2018.04.20 - 00.52.32.38.png

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2018.04.20 - 00.52.45.33.png

bodhizapha

is the exit where you're standing in the 1st pic? Or where you're looking at in the 1st pic?

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
4 minutes ago, TAW_Bodhi said:

is the exit where you're standing in the 1st pic? Or where you're looking at in the 1st pic?

Willing to wager its the gap in the fence. Its usually a physical spot in the "wall" or edge of the map. The way he's pointed leads me to believe its the gap between the blue walls.

bodhizapha

Yeah I was thinking that too, but you never know with this game. lol Like the woods exit that's just past the cabin not by a wall. Interchange is crazy fun though the map is huge I took out 75k just from the cash registers I hit. I bet its got all kinds of goodies hiding there.

theroyalfake
5 hours ago, TAW_Bodhi said:

Yeah I was thinking that too, but you never know with this game. lol Like the woods exit that's just past the cabin not by a wall. Interchange is crazy fun though the map is huge I took out 75k just from the cash registers I hit. I bet its got all kinds of goodies hiding there.

did you see the freaking armory store with 2 keys to get in?!?! theres freaking RSASS' hanging on the walls n stuff in there. Squad is currently hunting for those keys. Anyone found any of them yet?

Bl4ckops

thank you kind sir that just helped me alot ;)