Sign in to follow this  
-eW-

Will you ever make a working anticheat

-eW-

I just wonder will the day ever come where you stop praising your so called "anti cheat"?? I encounter wallers in almost everygame.. it is so obvious, and people saying no ppl dont hack either is braindead or hacking themself.. THis post wil likely be deleted by game makers because they dont want to see topiucs like this.. well heres a surprise for you dickheads.. it will never stop untill you manage to to fix your problems.. and no vodka wont do it

• Upvote 2

v3gy

I know exactly what you mean hey ,I tested it out by hiding under the stairs in factory didn't move at all some hacker killed a bunch of people he ran jumped down the stairs and oneshot in the head I'm dead he knew I was there.always seems like evry other player is a pro hitting headshots constantly and ive had players ive shot like 13 times only take 1 damage per bullet so 13 damage lol.i like this game game but ive never seen so many esp wallhackersand godmode .I understand its hard to fix the hacking problem but u have to aknowledge it otherwise it just wont be playable at all unless dying to hackers all the time is your idea of fun.

and if they ban players they should ban the ip address from using the game as well as the account maybe that would deter the cheaters because they cant play from their address anymore.

Dirpitz

They'd need to ban Mac address as IP is changed on a router reset.

HappyCamper
On 4/20/2018 at 2:01 PM, -eW- said:

I just wonder will the day ever come where you stop praising your so called "anti cheat"?? I encounter wallers in almost everygame.. it is so obvious, and people saying no ppl dont hack either is braindead or hacking themself.. THis post wil likely be deleted by game makers because they dont want to see topiucs like this.. well heres a surprise for you dickheads.. it will never stop untill you manage to to fix your problems.. and no vodka wont do it 

You do realise that for the anticheat to work people have to cheat first. This isn't like Minority Report where people get banned before they hack.

But yeah, people will hack in this game, just like in any online multiplayer game. But please realise that not everything you see/experience that you can't explain is hacking. Desync, lag, beta, etc.

And ffs Vodka does solve everything, because technically Vodka is a solution.

Edited by HappyCamper
Whoops, did not see that this was an old post. Still a valid point though ;)
  • Like 1

stehilton94
40 minutes ago, HappyCamper said:

And ffs Vodka does solve everything, because technically Vodka is a solution.

I appreciated this way more than I should have :beawesome:

NrOneHeadband
On 4/20/2018 at 2:01 PM, -eW- said:

This game need more people like you my friend, thank you for this!

• Sad 1

pricex13
Am 20.4.2018 um 14:01 schrieb -eW-:

Agree

tobiassolem

#Locked, reason: We have addressed this topic in the thread below, I defer further discussion on this subject there. Thank you!