Are solo raids too hard?

MarxPayne

I read a couple times that it is technically possible to complete the first raids alone, but the last ones should be in a group. If I play through alone, can I simply join a raid with strangers without getting my face blown off by them? That's where I hesitate buying this since none of my friends are interested....

• Upvote 1
TheSnikers

Depend on your luck. If your luck is 7/10, you will play in team with normal ppl. If 3/10, you'll play with idiots or teamkillers.

Just joking. You can find a group in game, or join a clan, to make your life easier

Yeah, that's what I figured. It's the last couple I worry about. Don't mind dukin it out for an hour alone, but if they make a raid with 100 enemies and you have 3 clips and a bowie knife, the poo can hit the fan......

33 minutes ago, TheSnikers said:

Depend on your luck. If your luck is 7/10, you will play in team withl ppl. If 3/10, you'll play with That'sidiots or teamkillers.

Just joking. You can find a group in game, or join a clan, to make your life easier

Yeah, that's Probably how It is in most survival games. When I played Nether, everyone killed everyone, regardless of faction. That's why I ask, cause I'm not like that. Trusting strangers is always hard.......

7 minutes ago, MarxPayne said:

Yeah, that's Probably how It is in most survival games. When I played Nether, everyone killed everyone, regardless of faction. That's why I ask, cause I'm not like that. Trusting strangers is always hard.......

The community on Nether is really bad, I played it and it's really, really bad. Even tho fighting Nethers can be really though, people still shoot each other for no reason.
Also I'm probably gonna play this game without any of my friends, I'm still confident because people on this forum look nice, just find a regular team on here :)

I feel ya. As someone who goes solo at pretty much every online game, I get the frustration of having to team up with randoms. Finding reliable people on the forums is complicated even though some seem nice. Factors like region, language, commitment, playtime, availability etc. are hard to get right. Then of course you need to train as a team in order to be successful.

I'll just wait for the community to better establish itself in game and then decide whether to solo or team up.

.Motorola.

I think raiding solo should be much more harder but with bigger rewards. (or chances to drop/find  better items)

Edited by .Motorola.
1 hour ago, .Motorola. said:

I think raiding solo should be much more harder but with bigger rewards. (or chances to drop/find  better items)

Personally I think that raiding solo is a reward on it's own. :)

I just adore creeping up on people with a knife.

7 minutes ago, Skemba said:

Personally I think that raiding solo is a reward on it's own. :)

I just adore creeping up on people with a knife.

"If someone is dumb enough with having a gun to get knifed, then he deserved it."

Just now, Europoor said:

"If someone is dumb enough with having a gun to get knifed, then he deserved it."

It's not about the enemy being dumb enough, it's about me being smart enough to do so. :D

Recontiger94
2 hours ago, Europoor said:

Git gud or get rekt :D On a normal talk, I believe it will be possible to do the first few raids alone.

Yeah, On the Reddit TrainFender said the first few would be possible, but at some point, you would need to find a group. Basically, the higher ones are 99.99% Impossible without a group.

2 minutes ago, Skemba said:

It's not about the enemy being dumb enough, it's about me being smart enough to do so. :D

This will be my reaction to people only running with a knoife 

Anyways, realistically a knife is less effectifve than a firearm, and this should be known by devs. I would even choose a single shot .22 pistol over a knife. 

4 minutes ago, Europoor said:

As you want, more free xp for me :D 

unless the game will be as buggy hell like this one. (2:17)

Please don't make knife animations if things like this could happen with it 

Edited by Europoor
  • Upvote 1

Not sure what my stance on knife animation lies at the moment. On one hand i can see netcode beeing a problem for the bf style of knife kills, which also makes it so you're locked into it while someone shoots at you. On the other hand, just swinging a knife in the air and watch someone die as you mindleslly spamm the mouse button just feels meh for me and has no immersion at all.