Sign in to follow this  
turih

Long Matching Times

turih

Hey guys, am I the only one who is waiting obnoxiously long time when joining a raid?

It was working fine right after the launch but today, no matter what map and time I want to play, I am getting long waiting times while Matching. (we are talking 10+mins, longest was 33mins after which I didn't have patience to wait any longer.)

My friend is not experiencing this at all (we live in the same region/city) and when I invite him to a group, there is no improvement.

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions

Maki_Nishikino

It's due to the influx in players.

Eragon284th
5 minutes ago, turih said:

Hey guys, am I the only one who is waiting obnoxiously long time when joining a raid?

It was working fine right after the launch but today, no matter what map and time I want to play, I am getting long waiting times while Matching. (we are talking 10+mins, longest was 33mins after which I didn't have patience to wait any longer.)

My friend is not experiencing this at all (we live in the same region/city) and when I invite him to a group, there is no improvement.

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions

What map are you playing? I've played on customs, factory, and shoreline so far without a single bit of queue time by myself, with a partner, and with 3 others. Minutes after the patch went live, and now, I never even see the matching timer. Just instantly goes to loading loot and awaiting players 

TheHappyMile

try to select more/other severs in the launcher. totaly fixed it for me. being EU I get into every map within 2-3 minutes while I selected the 4 best servers

turih
2 hours ago, TheHappyMile said:

try to select more/other severs in the launcher. totaly fixed it for me. being EU I get into every map within 2-3 minutes while I selected the 4 best servers

Yup that did it, if only I knew I had just one server checked. Thanks for the help