Nkd_K3v

Trade for Dog Tags?

The patch notes say something about a new trade barter for dog tags. Does anyone know what this entails? Do different levels of tags get you better stuff? Obviously after the wipe about 70% of the players are hatchlings trying to grab quest items and whatnot, which means I have quite a collection of < level 10 tags just sitting in my inventory. I don't know what the use is just yet, I just know that they're used for "something to trade". Anyone have any insight?

Um just hold onto them thats what i am doing this kind of stuff really pays off later just like grabbing tuchanka and things like hoses propane morphine and file drives will make things way easier later on.

Actually yes. My buddy did some research. Ragman trades dog tags for identifiable clothes. Armbands and the like so you know who your teammates are. 

Does it matter for the levels of players killed? That I don't know yet. 

I just found a post on reddit that says -

"Yes, 6B47 camo helmet from Ragman takes 7 level 10+ tags for example. The only one I have seen so far (was a screenshot from one of mods here earlier today)"

I haven't been able to find the screenshot, however.

ah just seen this as it wasnt working , glad they did this , should be shown a little more obviously though it is better you can drag the exact tags you want for the trade