Shredlock78

Traders not recording transactions

Shredlock78

Anyone else having the problem of traders not keeping track of the money you spend. Prapor seems to work fine but the rest of my traders I spend money, leave do a raid, come back and it says I have spent 0 dollars. As I approach level 10 I'm getting a bit worried that I'm not gonna be able to level up. Yes I have refreshed the traders. Any suggestions? If needed I can record the problem and upload if it will help.

• Like 1

Goatsguffle

I am getting this same error. I know for a fact i have sold over a million to peacekeeper and it keeps reverting to like 400k.

• Like 1

Maki_Nishikino

Yes, many are reporting this.

Darkphantom

Having the same problem as well.  Please make sure you do a bug report if you are having this issue

Shredlock78

Do you think this issue would be resolved by resetting my character? Really don't have a problem with it being this close to wipe, just don't want to do it only to find the same issue. Never done a bug report, guess I better go do my civic duty. Thanks for the reply's.

Maki_Nishikino
4 minutes ago, Shredlock78 said:

Do you think this issue would be resolved by resetting my character?

No.

Spectakil
51 minutes ago, Goatsguffle said:

I am getting this same error. I know for a fact i have sold over a million to peacekeeper and it keeps reverting to like 400k.

Are you taking into account the currency conversion? Roubles to Dollars

Edited by DoctorSparky

thewerewolfe

spent 2k roubles and stop purchasing all together, once I saw this problem. I am not dumb enough to keep buying when I see that they do not record transactions. They do record what you sell to them

Goatsguffle

Well i was playing until 2 AM central time. It was updated then working fine. I get back on at 10 AM this morning and thats when i noticed it.