HA4ALN1K_666

Interchange gun store key?

DARK3063

BluFirefly more then likely never because the community doesn't understand this is supposed to be a survival game not a cod shooter. A random dumbass: "The guns store needs nerfed because a hatchetman with a pilgrim can get all the guns inside at zero risk" "that spot is too op" "this gun is too laser beamy" "The need to be bringing more gear into raid's" "if going to run around with a hatchet you need to go back to playing cod" "if your going to run around with 1 mag and bullets your peice of poo who need to bring more mags into raids." "how dare you not spend all 300000 roubles on your first raid like everyone else." "Hatchetlings break the game" "i understand that some people are broke but they put scav runs there to fix that every 30 mins"

its because of the whiner's that we can't have nice things. There's no pleasing those people and their holding back development of this game where it truly matters. There is no kind and calm discussions truly being done one issue's plaguing the game. Just players debating how these players should be punished. mag drills wasn't added with the only way to level it up through quests (until they add reloading mags to count towards it a few days ago but that was again because people were whining about it.) to be a rewarding thing. Its there to be a f u for ever thinking about doing it in the first place. today everyone wants to punish the hatchman next but most them are players that are either broke or do not have the means or enough knowledge of the trader store to continue running raid with gear. The quests are brutally hard enough as is towards newer players and if they take away the means of getting the game to work in the newbs favor were going to run into a problem were new players aren't going to be getting into the game as much as they used to and the income of this company will drop. They don't hand out copies of tarkov right now because people are buying the pre orders to get into the beta. This games development isn't held up by singular wales unlike others that have also went pay to win chasing the same dream that many Russian game companies are after. I highly recommend offline mode to be restored to its former glory and be available to players to get gear that they need and to complete the quests on their own without community interference. there would be alot less hatchet people running around and once those people get gear in peace and lvl up their trader's in peace and then later they'll be able to pull in more gear into raids just like the whiners wanted. Otherwise this game is going to get to the point where were going to have traders that loose 0.5 relation with you every time you kill a member of your faction with a boat loud of punishing mechanic's thats going to push new and old players away from the game. Can we please as a community just leave the dev's alone to fix and add the more important things like the desync issues, voice chat, bug fixes, weapon balancing and more content. 

I really really don't think this whole life insurance idea for the next update is going to help anyone.

• Like 1

Destaind
On 4/21/2018 at 3:24 AM, Cassius92 said:

Marcaroni, check your message inbox. I have sent you a message. :)

i wanna buy the key is the message

• Confused 1

misajurik

i will give 2x Gamma case for KIBA key

EliteGaming940

I'm guessing most of the time it would be in filing cabinets but I know that Gunsmith part 11 gives the key as a reward.

Edited by EliteGaming940

Tehsunman
15 hours ago, EliteGaming940 said:

I'm guessing most of the time it would be in filing cabinets but I know that Gunsmith part 11 gives the key as a reward.

He gives you Kiba 2. You need 1 and 2 to get into the store.