Sign in to follow this  
Birks

PLEASE! Just double everybodys stash...

Birks

hi everybody,

i just wanted to give my two thoughts on the stash size. 

i did buy the game for  around 50 euros and got 10x23 stash from it and am tellin you thats WAY not enough.

aswell i think that eod edition owners (and the owner of the other versions) would be quite happy with double the space. 

My point is 10x23 is to less and nobody would get hurt if youd dlouble everybodys stash.

thanks for thinking about it and have a nice day.

zpwarrior
23 minutes ago, Birks said:

hi everybody,

i just wanted to give my two thoughts on the stash size. 

i did buy the game for  around 50 euros and got 10x23 stash from it and am tellin you thats WAY not enough.

aswell i think that eod edition owners (and the owner of the other versions) would be quite happy with double the space. 

My point is 10x23 is to less and nobody would get hurt if youd dlouble everybodys stash.

thanks for thinking about it and have a nice day.

The stash size will be expandable later on in development via in game means.

Edited by zpwarrior

ManiacShogun

There are many in game ways to increase you stash size buy using the backpacks and in-game containers.... no need to increase it if you use these items effectively 

TheHappyMile

it's simple - use or sell. 

The moment someone starts to hord (not saying that you're doing) - the fight against the stash is lost xD Even with the EOD I have filled my stash + an I-Case by just playing one day while of course selling some stuff.

Birks
vor einer Stunde schrieb TheHappyMile:

it's simple - use or sell. 

The moment someone starts to hord (not saying that you're doing) - the fight against the stash is lost xD Even with the EOD I have filled my stash + an I-Case by just playing one day while of course selling some stuff.

ye thats my point. even with the eod you can fill it in one day, with my newbie edition i can play 2 games and have to sell allmost everything just so i can play the next round(or scav round) and "hord" some importand items for trade or missions(with the tuchonka mission for example my stash is filled at lreast to 1/5). just double it for everybody and everybody will be happy :)

freeviruzdotorg
12 minutes ago, Birks said:

ye thats my point. even with the eod you can fill it in one day, with my newbie edition i can play 2 games and have to sell allmost everything just so i can play the next round(or scav round) and "hord" some importand items for trade or missions(with the tuchonka mission for example my stash is filled at lreast to 1/5). just double it for everybody and everybody will be happy :)

the patch before this, they increased it by 30 for that specific reason of the tushonka

Birks
vor 19 Minuten schrieb freeviruzdotorg:

the patch before this, they increased it by 30 for that specific reason of the tushonka

did not know that, i just find the standard edition has waaay to less stash to get in a good playflow and think that nobody would have something against another stash inceasment for everybody, :) not that it had to be double that but scrolling less than once is a bit less. i wish i had the mony to buy the eod but right now im poor af.

zpwarrior
1 hour ago, Birks said:

did not know that, i just find the standard edition has waaay to less stash to get in a good playflow and think that nobody would have something against another stash inceasment for everybody, :) not that it had to be double that but scrolling less than once is a bit less. i wish i had the mony to buy the eod but right now im poor af.

Even though I fill the EOD stash, I dont think they should change any of the sizes. Its one of their ways to make extra cash during the development while also working toward everyone having access to the largest stash size via in game later on in the development.

freeviruzdotorg
19 hours ago, Birks said:

having eod doesnt matter, just dont horde, and yeah what zp said, just wait till later development because missions will help you there, you will earn more cash and be able to buy any gun you want