ZenBones

AK-74N Assault Rifle "Damaged"

ZenBones

Prapor trades a "AK-74N Damaged" for one Blackrock rig, and I was just wondering what about it is damaged and whether or not it can be repaired. 
I've noticed that if I remove the gas tube, more specifically the foregrip, the rifle no longer has "damaged" in the name. Of course this renders the rifle useless as it's a vital part. 
The rifle has 100/100 durability, and no mods have any durability themselves, so I'm just confused. Is there a part missing? Should I be looking for a new gas tube/foregrip? 

2018-04-20[20-10] (0).png

theroyalfake

doesnt have a dust cover, that might be why

THE_BANDIT
14 hours ago, theroyalfake said:

doesnt have a dust cover, that might be why

It's also missing the muzzle break. 

Edited by THE_BANDIT

Mysticalmaori

All of the above being the case should it not be "incomplete" rather than "damaged"? Because there is already a scale of damage for weapons (durability).

Xenomorph0352
4 hours ago, Mysticalmaori said:

All of the above being the case should it not be "incomplete" rather than "damaged"? Because there is already a scale of damage for weapons (durability).

They've implemented a new naming scheme to certain guns, go see Mecahnic's bitcoin offerings, there are several "nicknamed" guns. The blackrock trade deal AK is now known as the "Damaged". That said, I added a muzzle, and a sight and the name went away, as far as I can tell, condition and stats are exactly the same...only a nickname.

Mysticalmaori
5 hours ago, Xenomorph0352 said:

They've implemented a new naming scheme to certain guns, go see Mecahnic's bitcoin offerings, there are several "nicknamed" guns. The blackrock trade deal AK is now known as the "Damaged". That said, I added a muzzle, and a sight and the name went away, as far as I can tell, condition and stats are exactly the same...only a nickname.

do you have a link id like to check it out.

vintorez868

The rifle is missing its ; Dust cover, rear sight, Muzzle break and of course the magazine.

As "Xenomorph0352" said, it is simply a "nickname" like for example the M4 that mechanic offers at level one, with the thermal scope etc, is called "M4a1 Space Trooper"

Edited by vintorez868