CrackEm

Unable to install the game

CrackEm

So I get about 100mb~ into the install on the launcher and then I continually get an error pop up saying "An existing connection has been forcibly closed by the remote host". Any ideas on how to handle this? I just did a complete wipe of anything EFT related on my PC for the fifth time. 

CrackEm

Well I kinda just kept spamming install and it eventually worked. Got about 90% before the error came back up and I just kept spamming install. 

Xenifu

I'm having the same issue. Haven't got the spamming install to work. I don't even get close to 90%. Would appreciate any help.

thesxw

Router or internet provider blocks Ports for downloading game try to check this

if its not work look at router firewall if its set to high seciurity it could stops downloads

maybe change DNS on your PC to 1.1.1.1 / 1.0.0.1 (for testing)

and i found this 4 points maybe it could help?

• You are sending malformed data to the application
  • The network link between the client and server is going down for some reason
  • You have triggered a bug in the third-party application that caused it to crash
  • The third-party application has exhausted system resources

eventually use wireshark application to check what cause this type of thing

Edited by thesxw

VeRMiNaRD

Hi

I have a problem when try to download game from launcher

when 30% or even 70% goes suddenly it shows:

enable to read data from transport connection: the connection was closed

what can i do??

plz help

Untitled 1.png

GourmetCook

I'm having this same issue along with another error saying "Unable to read data from the transport connection; The connection was closed." This has been happening to me for around three days now and i still haven't been able to download the game. I was hoping somebody could help me because i haven't found a solution so far.

welds2

im receiving the same issue about unable to read data from the transport connection, I just got the game and I tried downloading 3 times with no success, I have tried the firewall and what not, its not working. any help would be appreciated

CowBoobs

Exact same problem here... the update caused my game files to mess up. i had to try to reinstall and i get this crap come up "Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed."

-n3o-

Apparently, there is an update coming out today, whether that will fix the issue I don’t know. Fingers crossed...

OYZi

this is kinda 'stupid' but nothing was working for me, so was kinda frustrated and started spamming "install", failed like 10 times straight when suddendly started downloading...  -.- how bou dat

manolis31

i have the same problem i have tried everything 5 days now nothing works..thats the message that pops out..anyone found a fix for this?           Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed

cameron17

Has anyone figured out a solution because i get this error code now 839786946_imageeft.JPG.904d661543b88c5089da25d72a0df994.JPG

Jigsaw5423

Just use a VPN.   i was having the problem for 2 days now its fine

Hardesign

Getting the exact same problem, ERROR "downloaded file checksum does not match". 

It has been 4 hours that I'm trying to install this game. I've tried installing into different folders, disabled firewall, cleared register, launched in admin mode.

Nothing works.

I'm running out of ideas.

CrazedLlamas

Getting the same issue. "Unable to load the file 'Client.0.12.2.5.5485.zip' Unable to read data from the transport connection. The connection was closed." Tried emailing support, two days later and still no response.

duckiemomo

How I got around the issue: I just free’d up a ridiculous amount of space in my C drive and clicked retry when the error popped up. 

Zubit

I got it working by stopping steam in task manager...

kill every task for steam

FlamaPSN

I have the same issue, im connected with wifi...just disconected it and connected again and it worked for me. try it...

Edited by FlamaPSN

heynow

Follow these steps and download the actual game files when the launcher isn't working. For me, it happens with any  major update.

PotatoWarriah

Got notification, cannot update old posts as it is locked, I will quote my post from here for anyone who has issues as it is probable you can fix it permanently (I copied relevant part here, below):

Aside from that, I had same issue on one Ryzen 2600 I build for my nephew, with 3200 RAM. Downloading game through url/browser did not help as 7zip said again that archive was corrupt. I have resolved that by lowering RAM to 3000MHz. It also made PC more stable, after I saw it helps with download I went to stress test it and on 3200 it was really possible to get the blue screen, while on 3000 it was perfectly stable.

Bara_Wannabe
On 11/23/2019 at 12:05 AM, Jigsaw5423 said:

Just use a VPN.   i was having the problem for 2 days now its fine

no it doesn't

deadandy

I fixed mine, ended up finding adaware on my pc and after uninstalling that completely it worked.