Marked Room Key

TheepicDinosaur

2 minutes ago, TheepicDinosaur said:

@MrSolo Which key?

Key to the Marked Room on customs.  I need it so I can get a Docs Case / Keybar,  but can't find Marked Room key.  I'll keep checking scavs for now.

14 hours ago, TheepicDinosaur said:

As of patch 8.1 i believe the spawn for marked room key has changed from woods... if anyone knows any other location please share!

How many runs u did dude?

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, TheepicDinosaur said:

As of patch 8.1 i believe the spawn for marked room key has changed from woods... if anyone knows any other location please share!

The marked room Key can be found on any map everywhere. It isn't bound to one location. 

• Thanks 1

I got the Marked Key, but every time I check there it is only weapons, can't find a key bar/docs case for the life of me.

I keep getting AS VALs and other weapons which I just sell. 

I don't understand why they make a game that involves so many keys, only to make the damn key bar so hard to get! I mean anyone could take part of their boot lace and make a key ring, even in Tarkov.  Why have the game full of keys if they are going to make it so hard to find a key ring?

It just seems so silly! A key bar could be made out of anything, within a minute. And yet I can't find a simple key bar, in a game that revolves around having the right keys on you...

• Like 1

• 8 months later...