Sign in to follow this  
Exoduss02

BASEMENT BATTALION

Exoduss02

So you think you have what it takes to run in Tarkov? well this isn't no Scav run maggot! We need only the most dedicated, able and skilled Operators running in the Battalion. 

If you are that individual than Welcome to Hell

If interested message us at our website basementbattalion.enjin.com

we are currently welcoming anyone interested in group raids in EFT, we run some serious, some causal. looking to build a strong community and would like to offer you a place to call home

Edited by Exoduss02

Jav_mendez

I just signed up.  I'm looking for a group to play with right now.

Exoduss02

Thanks for the interest in the Battalion! i went onto the website and accepted Apps from today and sent out teamspeak info, feel free to hop on and join us tonight

Exoduss02

we are mostly PST but have some east coasters, close knit group looking to bring more to the crew

Ion-Junkie

Hey exodus i noticed in other posts your clan may be interested in joining up with others and you seem to have the same requirements and mindset as the rest of the clans in our coalition, may i offer you and your community a place under the United Warfare Gaming banner, your way, your tags, your rules and we all stay independent from each other, feel free to check out the website: https://www.unitedwarfaregaming.com/ or add me as friend on steam and we can discuss more on what we have to offer you! :) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136866917/ UWG.thumb.png.a024161e28c28363d6a317481a33794c.png