ronnin79

Where to report cheater?

ronnin79

Guy just shot me and my friend from impossible situation. He Leaned on ''E'' for half sec, i was targeting open hangar door he was coming from, he showed up leaning, i shoot, he went back behind the metal door and then he shot me trough the door, even we couldn't see each other. Head shot of course. Few second later he shot also my friend, head shot, even my friend was on other side of hangar and no chance he could see him.

reemr

It's because of descriptions like these that cheater reports are not accepted. There's no video to show exactly what happened. No info about where it happened. No info about map, time, ping or anything.The description says he leaned for half a second but you do not disclose why this makes you think that he's a cheater. I lean quickly around corners all the time but that doesnt make me a cheater. I also try and shoot through objects when I think I know where the enemy is.

My impression of your description is that you got killed and simply cannot fathom that another player managed to outplay you both so you instantly draw the conclusion of hacks. 

It could have a lot of explanations like sound for example. Maybe there wasnt just one enemy. Perhaps he had a friend assisting him in spotting you.

ATOJAR
1 hour ago, reemr said:

It's because of descriptions like these that cheater reports are not accepted.

This is why i always have Shadow play running ... Well not just this, in-case anything fun happens too. I can just hit a combo on my keyboard and it will record the last xx amount of time .... Luckily i have never had to use it to record what i though was a cheater yet.

Van_Hellspit

What reemr said and;

Currently BSG dont accept any requests or reports of cheaters.

J0hn_84

I  think tman134563 is  a cheater, has killed me a couple of times and I  never see  it coming. If you google him name it comes up on at least 2 cheating websites. What kind of idiot would use the same in game  name that he uses on a cheating site.

zpwarrior
52 minutes ago, J0hn_84 said:

I  think tman134563 is  a cheater, has killed me a couple of times and I  never see  it coming. If you google him name it comes up on at least 2 cheating websites. What kind of idiot would use the same in game  name that he uses on a cheating site.

NAming and Shaming is prohibited. BSG does not accept manual hacker reports at this time.

Elder_Drake

They are not accepting reports because something you see as a hacker could be desync or latency where your client shows one thing but the other guy sees something totally different, angles and sound can be totally thrown off and make you think it was hacks but the other guy just legit dropped you. I feel your frustration but just chalk it up to a bad network experience.

Edited by Elder-Drake

LethalsLoaded

Hi, we don't accept cheater reports. There are way too many variables to take into consideration for a player to be able to realistically consider someone a cheater.

Anti cheat will handle them. #locked