Evade_Outlaw

obvious hackers still in the game.

Evade_Outlaw

Player name  [REDACTED] currently level 23 is an obvious hacker. its embarrassing that people hack on this game. and the fact that battlestate just denies that hackers exist is honestly very disheartening

KryoHawk

And you have proof that he is a hacker? Also how is this a suggestion? Don't start witch hunts if you dont have any evidence to support your claims

Underhook
7 hours ago, Evade_Outlaw said:

Player name  currently level 23 is an obvious hacker. its embarrassing that people hack on this game. and the fact that battlestate just denies that hackers exist is honestly very disheartening

1)  the existence of hackers has never been denied.

2)  BSG has released the names of players that have received permanent bans.

3)  The vast majority of hacker reports are not hackers.  It is largely due to the terrible netcode, desync and ping.

If you provide video evidence, a lot of the experienced players on the forum have the ability to determine if it might have been a hacker or probably was not.  In about 95% of the cases I have seen it was not a hacker.  The reason you should not post names is that it could very easily be your name posted by somebody else who says "Evade_Outlaw is a cheater.  I've been playing online shooters for 100 years and I know a cheater when I see one"

• Upvote 1

Pr8Dator

naming and shaming without video or otherwise any form of evidence the community can see and agree with is just wrong.

• Upvote 2

Phoenixsui

Yeah yesterday on the Shoreline Resort i got killed in Room 218 while it looked like he knows exactly where i was hiding. And the Run before the same with my Teammate and me.
But after dying another 2 times in the same Room i figured it is more than 0,5 Seconds Delay from what i see to what my Enemy sees. My Screen blacks out because i died in the Moment the Door opens. So i couldnt even react to the Enemys Actions even if i exactly heard him coming and was camping him he had Time to open the Door and spot me in the right Corner behind a Box. 4 Deaths to Desync or Lag, lost all my trizips and modded AKs and of cours the RSASS and M1A.
I didnt experience this Problem on the other Maps however. Even on Factory 2 Times it felt the same. The Moment the Enemy jumps down the Stairs i am already Headshot by him. On my Screen i only see his Feet from him jumping down, he probabbly already was in front of me at this Moment.

I hope they will be able to fix this. This are the most annoying Deaths for me. And also more less the only Deaths i experience. I die mostly by desync/lag Disadvantage. I can also see that Problem, when i shoot someone and he dies and almost 1 Second later i die by headshot...

PyroYoda
7 hours ago, Evade_Outlaw said:

Player name currently level 23 is an obvious hacker. its embarrassing that people hack on this game. and the fact that battlestate just denies that hackers exist is honestly very disheartening

You need a video/clip mate, other wise you suck.

ShiroTenshi

Hello.

We do not allow hackusations or witch hunting on the forums, as it is against the rules. Please use the search function before creating a new thread.

Also, there is Anti-Cheat and the DEVS are not taking in manual reports.

Kind Regards

#locked