Jump to content
lipezao

My Alpha Container dropped!!!

Recommended Posts

lipezao

I was in a raid on factory like 10 minutes ago, and killed 3 PMCs. Then I was heading to the extraction point and my game disconnected in the middle of an open area (near extraction red doors) with a message: "Server Connection Lost". I thought it was just my internet, but I kept talking with my friend on Discord so it wasn't. So I closed the game (because I couldn't reconnect) and I realised my character was already dead, so I opened my inventory and my Alpha Container wasn't there!!! It still not there, I had 4 dogtags inside it in that raid, I was using it! How can my Pouch drop? Why did this happen? Can someone please help me or fix this problem? I don't want to waste like 400K Roubles for an Alpha Container on Fence...

Please help!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroTenshi

I am sorry this happened to you.

Please report it as a bug so the DEVs can fix the issue so it doesn't happen again.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done right now. You could either buy a new one or reset your account to get it back. Unfortunately the DEVs do not replace gear lost to bugs and glitches during the testing stages of the game.

Kind Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino

Already two threads about server disconnection, it's not just you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sedition

Ya mine crashed also and lost my Gamma Container as well as my friend on factory, rip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lipezao
3 minutes ago, sedition said:

Ya mine crashed also and lost my Gamma Container as well as my friend on factory, rip.

Where can we report this bug??

10 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Already two threads about server disconnection, it's not just you.

But what about my Container?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teeplayz

Yeah just got booted from factory and when I was at the main menu lost my gamma and everything that I had on me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lipezao
1 minute ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/contact

Read above, also why did you sell your first one?

Sold what? I haven't sold my Alpha Container THIS wipe, but last wipe I sold it because I bought the Beta Container from Peacekeeper. Now I bought a new Alpha Container from Fence (400K roubles......)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
2 minutes ago, lipezao said:

Sold what? I haven't sold my Alpha Container THIS wipe, but last wipe I sold it because I bought the Beta Container from Peacekeeper. Now I bought a new Alpha Container from Fence (400K roubles......)

Yeah, I misread that sorry. You can reset your account if you don't wish to wait for a dev.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lipezao
4 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Yeah, I misread that sorry. You can reset your account if you don't wish to wait for a dev.

I won't, I already wasted 400K roubles for a new Alpha Container... I will keep playing like nothing happened but 400K roubles is A LOT for someone who don't have much time to play/farm, make quests/task and so on... I'm poor now, It hurts a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lipezao
15 minutes ago, Teeplayz said:

Yeah just got booted from factory and when I was at the main menu lost my gamma and everything that I had on me. 

Dude your lost is even worse than mine... I hope everything get solved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teeplayz

Nah the devs arent going to help me out I'm gonna end up losing all the gear and progress I have so far sadly. They havent addressed this issue yet the only thing I can find to do is reset profile and lose all progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
3 minutes ago, Teeplayz said:

Nah the devs arent going to help me out I'm gonna end up losing all the gear and progress I have so far sadly. They havent addressed this issue yet the only thing I can find to do is reset profile and lose all progress.

What, why are you saying that? It doesn't hurt to ask.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teeplayz

I'm saying that because I dont expect the devs to compensate the player base for a bug that has resulted in many people losing their gamma containers and item which they payed for in the edge of darkness edition. People have reported this in the past and the only solid answer they got was to reset. Very disheartening 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
7 minutes ago, Teeplayz said:

I'm saying that because I dont expect the devs to compensate the player base for a bug that has resulted in many people losing their gamma containers and item which they payed for in the edge of darkness edition. People have reported this in the past and the only solid answer they got was to reset. Very disheartening 

Anything that happens now till release doesn't matter, all progress is going to wiped away. Just reset and move along. I have had my fair share of "Are you kidding me?!?!" moments but I soon get over it.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teeplayz
6 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Anything that happens now till release doesn't matter, all progress is going to wiped away. Just reset and move along. I have had my fair share of "Are you kidding me?!?!" moments but I soon get over it.

I hope you understand why I'm frustrated. I dont know how much you have progressed this patch but imagine losing your gamma with all your keys which you PAYED for over a bug that the devs have refused to acknowledge thusfar. I think the best possible thing the devs could do right now is to compensate by sending a free container / keybar to all the people that have had this bug and can prove that it did happen to them.

 

The thing is i do recognize the devs will never do this because they simply don't really care enough to put the strain on the staff and anyone with concerns can be waved away  by saying "Well nothing matters until release!" which is the biggest cop out answer I've ever heard to a problem which needs to be solved ASAP before more people are the victim of this bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
12 minutes ago, Teeplayz said:

I hope you understand why I'm frustrated. I dont know how much you have progressed this patch but imagine losing your gamma with all your keys which you PAYED for over a bug that the devs have refused to acknowledge thusfar. I think the best possible thing the devs could do right now is to compensate by sending a free container / keybar to all the people that have had this bug and can prove that it did happen to them.

 

The thing is i do recognize the devs will never do this because they simply don't really care enough to put the strain on the staff and anyone with concerns can be waved away  by saying "Well nothing matters until release!" which is the biggest cop out answer I've ever heard to a problem which needs to be solved ASAP before more people are the victim of this bug.

I'm fully aware of your frustration and it would only be a cop-out if this game was released and this bug existed. You need to understand that all kinds of issues can and will happen. You gave money to support a game that is in development, you did not buy the finished game yet. If the the devs decide they just can't work with it anymore they will refund you your money.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teeplayz
2 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

I'm fully aware of your frustration and it would only be a cop-out if this game was released and this bug existed. You need to understand that all kinds of issues can and will happen. You gave money to support a game that is in development, you did not buy the finished game yet. If the the devs decide they just can't work with it anymore they will refund you your money.

I'm not denying this game is unfinished. All I'm saying is this issue needs to be resolved and responding with something along the lines of issues don't matter and don't even bother talking about them or trying to get them fixed because the game isn't fully released wont get the problem solved so people should report it so the devs know about it and it can get resolved quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
Just now, Teeplayz said:

I'm not denying this game is unfinished. All I'm saying is this issue needs to be resolved and responding with something along the lines of issues don't matter and don't even bother talking about them or trying to get them fixed because the game isn't fully released wont get the problem solved so people should report it so the devs know about it and it can get resolved quickly.

Are you going to make a report?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teeplayz
Just now, Maki_Nishikino said:

Are you going to make a report?

Already reported it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
Just now, Teeplayz said:

Already reported it

Alright good, no need to discuss this further. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HugoMaximus

Just lost mine about 30 minutes ago, along with my factory key.... I already reported it, hopefully I hear something back.

Edited by HugoMaximus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xCypres

I lost my keychain and my wallet because my pmc reseted and thus overwriten my keychain and my wallet 

 

Im so fuckin mad right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vendetta88

i lost my gamma container 3days ago reported it 2x now still waiting for a responce from support 

do they even react to that ?

i know they dont give lost gear back and i dont mind resetting my acount bud i had to reset my acount 3days ago just before i lost my gamma because of a other bug 

so now i got a timer on my acount reset and have to wait until 08 May 2018 22:22 :( would be nice if they atleast reset the acount for me so i cant start over 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2