Xenomorph0352

Shoreline Looting Route 1 Million / Hr, 4xBITCOIN

Xenomorph0352

Hey everyone, trying to get in the habit of a streaming/creating videos! This is actually my first ever real video that I edited together and boy was  it a learning curve. This is my personal looting route, I was able to get 1million roubles in one hour as well as 4 bitcoins within the same time frame. If you guys enjoy make sure to leave a like and comment, if you don't leave some suggestions, thanks!

TeufelHundenX's preferred looting route on shoreline:

Preface: When I hatchling run I dont check safes (takes wayyyy too long to search them and by then all the rooms are looted). Also, these aren't guaranteed spawn locations, but they are 99% guaranteed to have some kind of valuable item (i.e. Lion, clock, horse, gold chain, chainlet, bitcoin).

First get the following keys: West 220, East 310, East 226

I use JJames.info for all my key location needs but here's a run down of where to find each:

West 220 - Hanging on the key lock box in the back room first floor closet of cottage (the cottage that is unlocked)

• Valuable Items spawns at the right corner of the room on top of cardboard box and metal table

East 310 - In the bus on Customs side spawn, I believe the spawn is called Trailer Park

• Valuable items spawns on both tables, this is called the money room for a reason

East 222/226 - (222 only from scavs I believe) 226 is hanging in key lock box in the closet of 2nd floor health resort, the closet by the spiral stair case

• These two rooms are connected via the balcony, on the 222 side in the bathroom there is a cardboard box with about a 90% chance of spawning a valuable item

I spawn on Village side of Shoreline because I feel it all spawns average closer to resort, there are two spawns Riverside that are the best spawns for health resort but the rest of the spawns closer to coast suck imo, whereas Village side any of the spawns on that side are pretty good for getting to health resort consistently fast. I go to each room, one at a time in the order listed above and check ONLY the valuable loot spawns if I'm grinding money I extract with as much stuff from those rooms, if I'm grinding bitcoins I check only for bitcoins and get myself killed, rinse repeat.

This is the very first thing I did after wipe and made 3 million rubles, 10000 dollars and 9 bitcoins on Saturday playing for about 6 hours straight mind you a lot easier now with elite strength.

P.S. I'll be doing a giveaway at some point within the next week or so. I'll be giving out a standard copy of the game, be sure to like and follow on twitch for your chance to get in the drawing! More details later in off-topic section.

• Like 1

MrSolo

Thanks for contributing to the community!  More content creators is always a good thing.  And with a game as 'detailed' as this, new-comers need all the help they can get.  I'm much too lazy to make cool videos to help people, so thank you for doing it!

Xenomorph0352
18 minutes ago, MrSolo said:

Thanks for contributing to the community!  More content creators is always a good thing.  And with a game as 'detailed' as this, new-comers need all the help they can get.  I'm much too lazy to make cool videos to help people, so thank you for doing it!

Thanks, tbh I did not know video editing was so hard in 2018...and I didn't even do any sort of complicated effects lol I'll keep trying tho for sure