Da_Ru55ian

Make flash drives easier to spawn!

Da_Ru55ian

After 45mins  and 24 raids of trying to get flashdrives on woods, I still do not have a single one (nevermind 2 of the stupid things!). 

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I spawn at house everytime and make a dash for the tent but I can never seem to find it even when I am first

My suggestion for this task:

1.Make flashdrives a 100% spawn so when you do get there first you are guaranteed to get it

2.Have another spawn on another map or elsewhere on woods to split up the players who are trying to go for it

3.Make it like a normal quest item - everyone can pick it up but you have to extract with it

Thanks for reading and if anyone has anymore tips as to how to get this stupid task done please feel free to share.

Forien
  1. Flashdrives can spawn in any lootable PC (not inside, but sticked outside the case). You can pick those
  2. Woods' tent can spawn 2 flashdrives at once
  3. Customs dorms room 110 can spawn flashdrive on the bed.
  4. Scavs can spawn with flashdrive in their backpack

Found 5 so far in this patch.

Zotach
2 minutes ago, Forien said:
  1. Flashdrives can spawn in any lootable PC (not inside, but sticked outside the case). You can pick those
  2. Woods' tent can spawn 2 flashdrives at once
  3. Customs dorms room 110 can spawn flashdrive on the bed.
  4. Scavs can spawn with flashdrive in their backpack

Found 5 so far in this patch.

found 8 so far this patch, mainly looting interchange offices

Airbornemedic75

Yeah, I've already found 5, three on Customs and two on Woods.  Check campsites and computers.  They really aren't that hard to get.

beddamischia

I'm raiding camp sites on woods and customs and even shoreline since 10 days and still I couldn't find a single one

beddamischia

ok I literally did one more raid in woods and found 2 flashdrives and 1 60rounder what the actual duck

PIG-Mathieu
2 hours ago, beddamischia said:

ok I literally did one more raid in woods and found 2 flashdrives and 1 60rounder what the actual duck

Karma xD good job

OneTrueLizardo

It's called RNG. Also no, they should make it more rare OR more expensive. 3 flash drives can be traded for an M4. That's waaaaay too cheap. Should be made more expensive or modify the trade

If i buy from Fence I will get an M4 for 30k rubles. Just bought two M4's yesterday again.