Sign in to follow this  
Blackworm

Wait for bannhammer

Blackworm

Okay i play lots of raid ( 200+) i meet fking TONS of esp kids.. i wait the bannhammer but still not here.. 
the new patch was good,  i love it.. an di know lots of ppl came bk and play this game.. BUT the bad thing is more player = more hacker, its ok all games have a cheater child. 
but now i ragequitting 5-10times / day (lol) this number more than normal :D
i just take a breath some pause then watching other streamers like chicken/klean sequisha smoke etc.. lot more.. and these streamers also meet wallhackers..
so please dont start typing " u just noob, no one cheating in this game " bla bla
i know what i saw, dont want to save all twitch clips, for no reason ( name and shame thingy ) 
but now im done.. 
1-2 cheater kid is "okay" every game have a cheaters not only EFT so its fine.. lots of ppl have autism :P
but EFT now full on these kids... 
if someone dont trust me, check sequisha clips or smoke clips.. etc.. :)

PUT the hammer in the game NAOW Nikita ! 

• Upvote 1

Blackworm

Still waiting.. 
the game unplayable atm! 
every third game i was meet cheaters.. i know no one cares twitch clips but if need i have a LOTS! 
most of time these guys came to my stream if check my dogtag.. 
just a typical " get rekt kid " etc.. but few times " i dont care about bann, if i banned i buy again standard then rekt them everyone  " 
i dont understand these autist kids, but nvm. 
i thinking about the EOD upgrade , but now.. i thinking delete game till bannwave. 
i know the feel , u lose lots of player ( i mean cheaters ) but u get the money.. DO IT !!! JUST DOO IT !!! 

ActionDome

salt much? you can't do anything against that, gotta wait. if it gets on your nerves too much, stop playing and take a pause

8mob8

think ur paranoid....plz pass the ganja 

ive not met near as many "hackers" in this game as other recent online shooters

WHAT I DONT WANT is a situation like i saw on twitch...a popular streamer personally has taken it upon themselves to ACCEPT videos and pass them along to get people bannD

last night on customs near the gas station i was searching the bus for a key and heard some1 inside the station...i waited, crouched, and killed him as he sprinted out the door...i then went prone to reload my mag BUT THEN i was like teleported outside the bus a few feet breaking all the glass along the way...i tried to sprint back in but was instantly in the same spot as i started (glass still broken)

ive got hundreds of hours into EFT and im almost fkn certain had some1 taken a video of that bug, glitch, or whatever it was i would most likely face a ban....

only once have i had something like this happen.... but if streamers are accpeting "hacker" videos when the game has a variety of bugs and in some way half ass put together then ill think ill sit back and watch this witch hunt unfold...streamers personally banning based on speculative videos

forget that report feature tho THAT WOULD GET abused lmfao 

DanExert

Yes BSG, just press the button which instantly bans every single cheater in the world! It's easy, duh!

Also please don't use "autism" as an insult, it does nothing to support your argument. 

• Like 1

8mob8

death can come from the unknown and very quickly....eft makes every other shooter imo feel arcadey

for these reasons i think hackers get blamed more than need be here BUT only those hacking truly know how many there are...esp knows esp lol 

Blackworm

800+ raids..I know what I'm talking about.. i know which is a desync or lagg.. and which is a cheater! 
sequisha deadly smoke.. and more streamers are paranoids right?! 
sequisha also have a lots clips.. he paranoid too..  -.- 
stop this attitude.. we need a bannhammer.. and lets see how many player banned! 

DanExert
4 minutes ago, Blackworm said:

lets see how many player banned! 

Blackworm

ye i saw this before :) 500... hueh

21 minutes ago, 8mob8 said:

paranoid too... just 1 

Edited by Blackworm

Did117

>that moment when you realize that other players esp is actually your city gameplay

Mates, I die way more often to shotgun sniper desync scavs and general server poopery like infinite awaiting session starts or endless synchronizations than to any other reason really...

Just has I type this I am currently awaiting a session to start for 5 min already, with grenades going of in the distance in the distance...

Maybe every good player looks like a cheater to you.

Just fix the damn game already!

uBZb0gW.png

• Sad 1

DanExert
4 minutes ago, Blackworm said:

ye i saw this before :) 500... hueh

1000+ but good try

theroyalfake

Should lock this post. All it is is you venting and using autism as a form of insult. I bet most autistic people have an iq much, much greater than yours, per the way you speak. Everyone is frustrated by hackers, even I am and have some pretty spicy clips myself. But, the fact is these posts are redundant and pertain to nothing more than personal venting. It is frustrating yes, but as BSG and many other people know, you don't just "fix" hacking. Hackers adapt and rework coding to get around new updates and antihack systems. There will always be hackers, and it sucks. But you have to be patient, or go play another game. Cheers.

8mob8

what about twtich streamers taking it upon themselves to review "hacker" videos and passing them along to get the accused banned? 

no1 thinks something is wrong w/that? 

Edited by 8mob8

8mob8

warZ placing water bottles and loot in places where only "hackers" could get them and then banning based on that loot takes the cake as worse anti cheat measure ive ever heard of but letting streamers literally filter who they think should be banned is hilarious and a close 2nd in my book

theroyalfake
3 minutes ago, TrigglyPuff said:

so many people crying their eyes out over a word.....jesus duck waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he said autism now im gonna die and burst into flames

No, not crying. I just think it's a stupid place to come and talk like that. These forums aren't meant to be that way, they are meant to be a way to report issues and help the development of the game, not show your 15 year old fckboy meme skills.

theroyalfake
20 minutes ago, 8mob8 said:

what about twtich streamers taking it upon themselves to review "hacker" videos and passing them along to get the accused banned? 

no1 thinks something is wrong w/that? 

I agree, I don't think a streamers word should have any remote affect with BSG unless they are employed by them. Handling it that way too is wrong. Agreed.

Blackworm

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BSG REQUEST! Klean is currently accepting hacker reports from the community on our Discord. In order for a report to be useful, we NEED a video that SHOWS the alleged hack, and HAS A DEATH SCREEN showing the user name of the accused. Visit our Discord and go to the #hacker_reports channel. Once again, THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BSG REQUEST! If you have any live streams or hack sites please send them to Sev07Sniper on Discord | http://discord.gg/black-site

There we go! This thing started TODAY ( 05. 05 ) u can check how many cheater play with this game.. a few % clips... 

Anyway... any mod can close this thread :)

Big thanks again for klean and staff guys who start this "hackreport" thing :) Good news is the anticheat system almost done, bannhammer soon :P ( by : klean stream ) 

Dschidda

Tbh, I am now cheating for 6 months and so far nothing happened.

While I have to say that I only use ESP and no-recoil, I would have expected them to detect and ban me inbetween some weeks.

Seems like as long one don't run perfect aimbot, teleporting or spedhack one will be safe.

And pls don't start insulting me now, I don't care and salty tears are damn yummy ;)

Edited by Dschidda

Dschidda

Forgot to mention one of the most interesting things in using ESP is to see how many other players actual using ESP as well.

Having that knowledge I would not play EFT legit any more.

Btw getting killed by aimbot annoys me as much as it annoys you.

Edited by Dschidda

Blackworm

GL IRL my boy ;) sad thing is.. irl cheat still dont work well :( 
tears? yea.. my laugh make some tears.. :P u need cheat for playing a GAME! 
u have a sad life , i love u .. need a hug? :P

Dschidda

In fact it's working quite well for me.

I cheated my master exams,i am cheating about taxes and so on.

Only about my really hot gf I am not cheating.

Have not cheated in online games for at least 10 years, but due to bug and desync which I could not stand anymore, I loaded a trial version and now I love it.

Dschidda

@Blackworm

So lets talk about RL... You think my life is sad? :D

Stunden schrieb Blackworm:

... i play EFT 8-10h/day...

Nuff said :p