Seth01Plays

PVE Online??

Seth01Plays

Hello All

I have spent hours into this game with no success of extracting due to players taking me out,
as well as not being able to survive at all. I think and as many other forums have been posed is
a PVE Coop online Experience, Many players would agree that this would suit this game very well.

This is due to People, wanting to just play with friends, People hate being destroyed by high level players
and never given a chance, ,nor even the fact of having to play by them selves isn't much fun.

I spent a chunk of my cash and I want it to be worth it.

P.S PVE Coop could be added with separate inventories for each mode (PVE Coop, PVP), As players have spoken

• Upvote 1

pricex13

Hello there,

you could try the Scav mode, if you just go to the extraction point, you get the stuff wich was with you and you can put it all in your storage.

And there is a netcode / desync problem in the game, I don't want to say that it is a bad game but with that two issues it is pretty useless to play the game. Yesterday I lost 15 out of 17 raids. And 1 Scav run out of 2 bcs the desync problem.

Another problem for now is. The Coop idea is good, I want one too bcs the Scav AI only got normal items with them. BUT if you shoot one, they come like bees on you and you wont be able to survive if you dont "Go in and Out" as fast as possible. Offline I tried camping (on factory) and they over runned me. So run and gun.

Maybe someone will agree, but it is just a opinion and some facts. :)

• Thanks 1

Seth01Plays
6 hours ago, pricex13 said:

Hello there,

you could try the Scav mode, if you just go to the extraction point, you get the stuff wich was with you and you can put it all in your storage.

And there is a netcode / desync problem in the game, I don't want to say that it is a bad game but with that two issues it is pretty useless to play the game. Yesterday I lost 15 out of 17 raids. And 1 Scav run out of 2 bcs the desync problem.

Another problem for now is. The Coop idea is good, I want one too bcs the Scav AI only got normal items with them. BUT if you shoot one, they come like bees on you and you wont be able to survive if you dont "Go in and Out" as fast as possible. Offline I tried camping (on factory) and they over runned me. So run and gun.

Maybe someone will agree, but it is just a opinion and some facts. :)

Hello @pricex13

Thankyou for the comment :D , I see where you are coming from, I was reccomending this for players that have
lost all thier starter equipment and find the game too Hard, and New Players that are stuggleing at gaining items and guns with the success of extracting (Like me all all my mates). Also to work as a team as in the game trailer we where given with two enemys uniting and working together.

• Like 1

Brynston

This sounds like a great idea! Especially for someone like me who doesn't have the best internet connection at times, this would mean I could go into a coop raid and not have to worry nearly as much about loosing my gear to the absolutely stupid disconnection mechanics in the game atm.

I can see this being really fun to play with friends as well, for instance if me and some mates wanted to test some guns on scavs to see damage values we could do easily instead of having to communicate to each other while in separate offline raids.

• Like 1

pricex13
vor 14 Stunden schrieb Brynston:

This sounds like a great idea! Especially for someone like me who doesn't have the best internet connection at times, this would mean I could go into a coop raid and not have to worry nearly as much about loosing my gear to the absolutely stupid disconnection mechanics in the game atm.

I can see this being really fun to play with friends as well, for instance if me and some mates wanted to test some guns on scavs to see damage values we could do easily instead of having to communicate to each other while in separate offline raids.

Hello Brynston,

how I said it could be a good idea, not only for weapons testings but for much more too! However, the problem is the balanceing. Players with high end gear would make easy money with the pve stuff. Thats the problem and that is the problem that everyone (except the toxic guys in here) is talking about.

I would say that the items from the offline raid / coop raid aren't able to be selled. But that maybe won't happen so far.

Reminding: The game is a beta. If it sucks, wait for a update. Or play so long offline :)

jukeboxknox
On 4/25/2018 at 10:37 AM, Seth01Plays said:

Hello All

I have spent hours into this game with no success of extracting due to players taking me out,
as well as not being able to survive at all. I think and as many other forums have been posed is
a PVE Coop online Experience, Many players would agree that this would suit this game very well.

This is due to People, wanting to just play with friends, People hate being destroyed by high level players
and never given a chance, ,nor even the fact of having to play by them selves isn't much fun.

I spent a chunk of my cash and I want it to be worth it.

P.S PVE Coop could be added with separate inventories for each mode (PVE Coop, PVP), As players have spoken

There will be offline coop but no items or xp carry over. Its basically a free session for your group. No loss no gain

• Thanks 1

xaker89

You can't lost all your gear in this game, because you have a scav mode and hatchet can't be lost, watch some youtube videos with good loot spots, it's very easy with a hatchet and few right keys.

• Sad 1

DrakeVanders

While I support a Co-Op PvE mode there are things that need to be addressed.

For starters it NEEDS to be a seperate character and stash from your main account, which means trader inventories, reputation and experience gained in PvE is completely different from your main PvP character. As a suggestion it would be nice to have multiple characters under a single account, lets say 3 characters as an example.

Second, I believe since it's PvE, Scav mode should be turned off. Since your facing against AI only you should be restricted to playing your PMC in this mode. Maps will instead feature larger degree's of AI Scav's and any other potential AI enemy.

Third, the Tasks will need to be rearranged to accomadate PvE mode, certain tasks are only available in PvP mode so some of the Tasks will have to be reevulated for this mode.

Finally, the rate at which you gain loot and experience in PvE mode should be HALF of what you get in PvP mode. The real experience lies in PvP so you should get the maximum benefit of experience and loot gained there. In PvE loot in general is much rarer and survival aspects are therefore increased.

• Like 1

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

The devs plan for us to have 3 pmc characters to choose from before each raid, each with his own progression/stash.

Perhaps one of these will be dedicated to a co-op or offline pve campaign. 

Would be cool, and keep people from abusing the offline system to bring top gear into online raids and complete tasks 100% risk free. :usmile:

• Upvote 1

pricex13
Am 2.5.2018 um 22:56 schrieb Gr8WhiteBuffalo:

The devs plan for us to have 3 pmc characters to choose from before each raid, each with his own progression/stash.

Perhaps one of these will be dedicated to a co-op or offline pve campaign. 

Would be cool, and keep people from abusing the offline system to bring top gear into online raids and complete tasks 100% risk free. :usmile:

100% Agree.

• Like 1